Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you handle a loss?

NawidMS

After 15 years of being disappointed, my mind has become numb. Back in the 80's I used to get all upset about wins and losses. I used to hate going to school the next day after a loss. I don't know if it's maturity or I just don't care about them anymore but after the Norv years losing doesn't bother me as much as it used to. It's going to take a Super Bowl championship to fix it, probably.

So after losing two games this year thus far (games we shouldve won btw) how do you guys handle the losses, i.e. do you not talk to anyone, brush it off, or leave the room in utter disguist yelling at whatever comes your way..

Just curious.

I usually just sit there in my chair and ponder to myself what we could've done for like 10 min then I go outside to throw the football with my dad for awhile and listen to the post game with Kevin Sheehan, Bram, and Joe Jacoby.... And then I ponder more on my drive home.

I would beat my kids...except I don't have any.

So I go next door and beat the neighbor's kids until someone calls the cops. When the cops arrive, I just explain that the neighbors are Cowboys fans, and the cops let it slide.

WTF!! What you said is not very funny! I have kids and would never do that to them or anyone else's kid or even think about it jokingly. Thank God you don't have any kids!

Archived