Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would You Go from 12th Man to 11th Man?

Dan T.

This post. . .

. . .got me thinking.

Suppose the Redskins asked YOU to suit up for one game for kick-off coverage duty. Would you do it? Would the risk of extreme pain and potential injury prevent you from serving as a wedge-buster on Danny Smith's coverage team? Or would you decline knowing your lack of NFL-caliber skill would be a liability to your beloved Skins.

Would you take the field for one Sunday afternoon?

I'm only 5'3" 150 and would do it in a heartbeat, just call me crazy.

If they thought I was good enough and wanted me, sure I would. The chance of a lifetime' I wouldn't miss it.

So in essence you're saying you wouldn't, because they don't think you're good enough and they don't want you (or any of the other 60,000 ES'ers who aren't already Redskins). Being good enough isn't part of this particular fantasy.

I think some people saying they would, would change their mind after seeing any of those huge mofos close up yelling and screaming how badly they want to demolish you.

Dont forget these:

oopcrappedpants.jpg

You kiddin? I would definitely do it for the thrill plus the one week's NFL minimum. As another poster said, the play would be over before I got to the 50 anyway. If someone hit me late, I will have been responsible for getting the 'Skins 15 yards.

Yea Id definitely do it...Im 6'5 and weigh nothing but Im pretty sure If I just ran deep routes and Campbell heaved a few up to me I might come down with one...

I damn sure wouldnt go over the middle though and Id only run to the end zone so I know I wouldnt have to run anymore after making the catch.

It's always easy to spot those who don't read the initial post....

Archived