Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter Queen actually gives us some love

Langford78

Game of the week. Jason Campbell and Jon Kitna stand 10 paces apart and have a good old-fashioned shootout. So why, with the Redskins averaging 198 passing yards and the Lions 313, do I choose Campbell to win? Simple. Better secondary on his team. Roy Williams, have your head on a swivel Sunday. Those two safeties are looking to add a few tattoos to you.

Redskins 30, Lions 27

http://www.fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/pickoff

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that Queen was actually giving Area 51 praise.

:lionsuck:

Peter King's stance on us has changed overall. He'll have his negative comments, but what writer doesn't these days? However, ever since he changed his stance on Art Monk over a year ago, he has been more Redskins friendly. I remember last year when we were 2-2, he put us in the top 10 over other teams probably more deserving.

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that Queen was actually giving Area 51 praise.

Yeah, that is sweet that King thinks we have it in us to win a shootout and is giving our secondary praise. And I am really happy that he said that without using or propogating the lamest and crappiest nickname I have heard in years... "Area 51"... :puke:

Those two fine football players deserve a better nickname.

We need to win by more than that.

:laugh:

I know, I want a win by a bunch of points too, but there's no way that's gonna happen this week...Their offense is too powerful and our offense isn't powerful enough. If our offense doesn't come to play this week, we're in trouble.

I dont think Detroit scores 27. Our defense makes other teams play at our speed. I see another hard yardage game and a 21- 17 win over Detroit.

agreed. until our offense wakes up, they'll all be close games. hope our defense of the first three and a half games show up, not the one from the last half of the last game:doh:

Archived