Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious Homework Answers

WizSkinsO's

On a similar note about kids schoolwork, there's these classics, too:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule

and

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule2

"This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your **** and find a foster home."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I. Can't. Breathe. That was too hilarious. Thanks SS. :applause:

"This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your **** and find a foster home."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I. Can't. Breathe. That was too hilarious. Thanks SS. :applause:

I'm dying here.

"Ding Ding! Here comes the ****-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy ?piece of ****."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I helped a friend of mine write an essay about "A Streetcar named Desire", a book he hadn't read and a paper that was due the next day.

Needless to say Blanche DuBois was involved in an international conspiracy with Winston Churchill to make the Germans start WW2, and the third Reich was defeated by Stephen Hawking who in 2008 discovers the secret to time travel and goes back in a super cyborg computer-suit and strangles Hitler to death on the steps of the Capital building before declaring prima nocte and sleeping with every woman in Germany. After all of this is done, he sends a super powerful radio transmission into space that he is the greatest being to ever exist, which is picked up by an advanced race of aliens who promptly fly to earth, invade, and battle Dr. Hawking to the death. With the help of his canine sidekick spots mcgee, Stephen successfully defeats the alien overlords- but at what cost???

He got 70% because it ended up being a good story and the teacher wasn't very strict about grades.

Not as funny as some of those, but on a test I took last week, we were given some celestial coordinates for a star. Using that information, we had to figure out where we were latitude-wise on Earth to be viewing the star at those coordinate. I had no idea how to figure that out, so I wrote "I am at 39 degrees North (which is the approx. latitude for Baltimore) observing the star inside of the Towson University planetarium."

Didnt get any credit for it, though I ended up getting the highest grade in the class with an 85. And thanks to the curve, the 85 ended up being the equivalent of an A. So it all works out.

Archived