Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

bubba9497: A little perspective on 60,000 posts

Teller

I've seen bubba's avatar so many times I'm convinced that he looks just like Buges.

what about murf...I was shocked to not see him with one of those old cameras when I saw him at the tailgate...

haha.

If Bubba is Buges...how does he find time to not only build a dominate offensive line, but also post a ridiculous amount.

That Buges, hes one of a kind, never sleeps!

Bubba, the man who never sleeps.

He lays the smack down on the trolls without blinking. He pwns Cowgirl and Iggles fan without flinching. He is the ES version of a ninja.

Now that the Weekly Blondie threads limit 10 posts, I'm sure it will take you 6 more years to hit 120k. jk ;)

60k puts things in perspective when folks make a thread about reaching 1,000 posts.

Bubba's news finds are some of the most useful items to be found on ES, and one of the reasons why I don't need to look anywhere BUT ES for Skins news, and better Skins news, at that.

Go, Bubba! :applause:

*just curious, who is 2nd to Bubba in posts? 3rd etc?

again thanks for all the kind words

but it really isn't that big a deal, in fact it kind of reminds me how much I don't have a life :laugh: :(

but I am glad that my (and haphazrd's) news hunting is appreciated

wow I just thought, how many more posts would I have had if the Daily Babe thread was still around :D

Archived