Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

bubba9497: A little perspective on 60,000 posts

Teller

Sixty thousand. It's a number whose dimension escapes the feeble limits of the human mind.

Oh sure, you have some idea of it's enormity. You can imagine the lower level and club level at FedEx, filled to capacity, as an estimate of 60,000. But if I tell you to picture 60,000 Joe Theismann rookie cards in a stack, you can't possibly comprehend how tall that stack would actually be.

To bring some clarity to the situation, and some understanding to bubba's achievement, I've decided to provide you with the following handy comparison of bubba's post count to some other famous (and not so famous) numbers.

Hopefully this will bring home the significance of bubba's accomplishment, and prompt you to reward him with all the laud and honor of someone who must have ABSOLUTELY no life. ;):D

Love ya, bubsteak. :cheers:

:logo:

HOW BUBBA'S POST COUNT COMPARES TO FAMOUS (OR NOT SO FAMOUS) NUMBERS IN HISTORY:

*Bubba has posted 2.6 times for every man wounded, killed or missing after the Battle of Antietam.

*Bubba has posted 3.6 times for every rushing yard Walter Payton gained in his career.

*Bubba has posted .97 times for every yard Dan Marino threw for in his career.

*Bubba has posted 5 times for every Allied casualty on D-Day.

*If you had a dollar for each of Bubba's posts, you could afford to pay cash for a fully-loaded Cadillac Escalade ESV, and have about $300 left over for gas.

*Bubba has posted over 78 times for every home run Barry Bonds has hit in his career.

*Bubba has posted 1 time for every person in Greenville, NC.

*Bubba has posted .65 times for every seat at FedEx Field; and just over once for every seat at RFK (configured for football, as it should be). :)

*Bubba has posted 3 times for every league under the sea Captain Nemo travelled.

*Bubba has posted 750 times for every day Phileas Fogg spent circling the globe.

*Bubba has posted once for every American killed in the Revolutionary War, War of 1812 and World War I....combined.

*Bubba has posted once for nearly every poster on Extremeskins. (Hey, isn't that a violation of board rules?) ;)

*Bubba has posted 67 times for every goal Wayne Gretzky scored in his career; and 30 times for every assist.

*Bubba has posted 1.85 times for every point Michael Jordan scored in his NBA career.

*AND FINALLY...Bubba has posted an ASTOUNDING 1.3 time PER HOUR since joining Extremeskins. WOW!

:logo:

Please join me in thanking and congratulating our ultimate resident homer, bubba9497, on 60,000 posts! It wouldn't be the same around here without you, bub. :cheers:

We, the unworthy, can do no less than give you a twenty one smiley salute.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

You are the stadium!

Yeah - its an amazing feat.

But has anyone actually SEEN bubba.

Because, personally, I think he's a computer program. Kind of like 'Kitt' on Knight Rider, only more of a homer.

In all seriousness, bubba is one of the unsung heroes of this place - keeping the news flowing. He's rarely thanked, and never complains about it. How cool is that?

Pretty damn cool.

I cheated :(

but thanks :)

As one of the most accomplished finished carpenters I've ever known once said, "If you're not cheating, you ain't doing it right." ;) What you do doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. Even if sometimes it seems that way.

:cheers: bubba. The energizer bunny of ES. ;)

Yeah - its an amazing feat.

But has anyone actually SEEN bubba.

Because, personally, I think he's a computer program. Kind of like 'Kitt' on Knight Rider, only more of a homer.

I'm so used to seeing his avatar, I'd be disappointed to find out that he doesn't look exactly like Joe Bugel. :laugh: I know Om's gotta look like Joe Gibbs right?

Archived