Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

bubba9497: A little perspective on 60,000 posts

Teller

From PCS...

As one of the most accomplished finished carpenters I've ever known once said, "If you're not cheating, you ain't doing it right."

_______________================_____________________

From a far from accomplished carpenter, cheating is for losers who can't win any other way.

Not to stray, Congrats Bubba, I am sure if there is a HOF for ES you my man are a first ballot entry. BTW keep the cheerleaders coming :doh: ;) :doh:

From PCS...

As one of the most accomplished finished carpenters I've ever known once said, "If you're not cheating, you ain't doing it right."

_______________================_____________________

From a far from accomplished carpenter, cheating is for losers who can't win any other way.

Far from alot of things it seems. I'd recommend a little glass of lighten up with a humor mixer for ya there guy. Make that 3. Kids these days. :)

h_h. May want to start working on that 120,000 post thread for bubba right about now. ;)

Bubba's endless pursuit in posting breaking Redskin news is what first drew me to ES and made me a lurker for over a year before I joined.

Bubba's endless wealth of Redskin's football lore and his fun-loving persona made him one of my early ES favorites.

Bubba's endless help and support when I was abducted to modland was typical of him.

Bubba's endless dedication to policing confused, errant, and displaced cowboy fans in ATN is an ugly and thankless task, but one he does superbly.

Bubba's endless effort in helping make this place all it can be is it's own testimonial.

Bubba's endless creativity with joke-pics, still-frames of football action, and use of smilies :D is legend.

Bubba's endless energy, fire, and dedication as a Redskins fan, form a truly worthy template for football fans everywhere.

May Bubba's posting remain endless as well. :)

Thank you, amigo, for everything you do here and are here :helmet:

Congrats on the obsession we all have with this team. You just have it worse than the rest of us... or you have more time on your hands... or there are more than one of you...

HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE HAVE IMPOSTERS HERE WHO IN SOME DIABOLICAL PLOT ONLY HATCHED IN THE DEPRAVED MIND OF JERRY JONES WOULD CONSPIRE TO RUN UP THE SCORE ON ES?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Read about it in the Enquirer on your local supermarket checkout aisles.

Archived