Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins to be last undefeated team in NFC?

FunBunch7

This is just kind of fun to think about...

Right now Washington, Dallas, Detroit, Green Bay and San Fransisco are all 2-0

Next week Dallas plays at Chicago sunday night...hopefully they'll lose.

Detroit goes into Philly...I will still root for Detroit but the eagles will likley win.

Green Bay hosts San Diego...the Chargers should win this one.

San Fransisco travels to Pittsburgh...no contest.

We host the Giants who at this point we should definitely beat!

If all this happens, and all the point spreads do infact lean that way, the Redskins will be the lone team in the NFC at 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least 1 or 2 other teams will be 3-0. I pick Detroit, GB, or Dallas. 2 of those should win their games. Hope it's not the pukes. The 9ers are doomed. The Redskins are playing a desperate team. Could be rough if they go into it conservative again. We need turnovers.

I wouldnt doom the 9ers just yet either. Yea i think Pitt is better. But who have they beat, Cleveland, and Buffalo. I think teams like 9ers, and arizona are better than people think. Its a diff year, you cant dwell on last years progress too much.

I wouldnt doom the 9ers just yet either. Yea i think Pitt is better. But who have they beat, Cleveland, and Buffalo. I think teams like 9ers, and arizona are better than people think. Its a diff year, you cant dwell on last years progress too much.

Did you watch the 9ers games? They should have lost both games. The Steelers smoked Cleveland and Buffalo. Cleveland put up 51 on Cincy this week. Pitt has given up 10 points so far. 9ers will go down by at least 14 points.

Archived