Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins to be last undefeated team in NFC?

FunBunch7

It's cool to think about, but I'm keeping my mouth zipped until we're 3-0. If that happens, during the bye week I intend on talking all kinds of trash. Until then... :shutup:

Same here, living in northern New Jersey means I have to wait until the redskins beat BOTH the eagles and the giants before I can absolutely cut loose on everybody. I fully intend on being a complete ass to everyone on campus if the Redskins beat the Giants. Until then, I wait quietly for the perfect moment to strike. Although I did annoy a lot of people on my floor with loud blaring "hail to the redskins" playing from my computer last night. I guess I started being an ass a bit early.

I actually think the Cowboys will beat the Bears. At this point, I think the Cowboys O is more dominant then the Bears D (injuries). They may not lose until NE on 10/14. Of course I hope I'm wrong.

As for the Skins. An NFC East game is never easy. I think us being favored by 6 or so is accurate with HF advantage.

it will be tougher than people make it out to be.

We are winning our games in a heavy weight battle sorta way, just pounding away, until we win at the end.

Eli has actually looked better in their two losses than I would have guessed...and that runner they are using now, looks better than Jacobs....they are desperate, and I don't know if we can win a "shootout" type game with many other teams.

The Eagles look terrible as do the Dolphins and we still only won each game by one score...so, we need to continue to be underdogs and play with a chip, and be continually scrappy....the good news is, we can play this way and still have confidence that we can win.

But, even if we get to 6-0....we can't get ****y....the rest of our schedule gets much harder....we could start 6-0 and finish at like 9-7, real easy.

I guess, I am saying be proud but smart...just like Gibbs.

Archived