Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

23 tackles, 1 sack

slinky

Our LBs are sick.

The secondary still has problems, despite the upgrades. Carlos Rogers showed his patented 100 cushions and pass interference calls. Smoot looked pretty bad as well.

The pass interference call was not his fault. The WR put his arm across Carlos and in the midst of looking for the ball and concerntrating for it Carlos pulled down his arm.

Rocky had an unbelievable game. He got beat a couple of times in coverage but damn, dude is a tackling machine. The forced fumble was HUGE and the sack came at a great time as well.

Unbelievable how that guy didn't see time last year. Maybe he needed to be humbled, but damn what a great pick.

Credit to Cerrato and the scouts. After Cooley and Campbell he looks like he may be another huge contributor for the future of this franchise. Think the Redskins may finally get some credit for their draft day moves?

That is insane. Hopefully Marcus will be able to get 10 or so next week and have them average 30 a week as a corp. I think Marcus is being aprehensive about his elbow, next week I think he'll be back to his old self.

I agree i think MW was just testing what he could do this week.

Archived