Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let me beat you to it, world is ending because....

Art

Ok, I'm going to bed. This rain sucks. I'll be up early for tomorrow's rebroadcast. In any case, in case the game ends something like it is now, let me help the negative Nancy boys with their work.

1. Oh my God. Our defense has scored more touchdowns than our offense in the preseason. And we all know we were 5-11 last year and our defense sucks. Tough year for us.

2. None of this would be necessary if Snyder would enclose the stadium with a dome. But he'd rather pocket your money. Drink another $8 beer and $20 parka. Screw you Snyder.

3. Man, why did we have to take Gaither's water boy Heyer. It would ONLY have cost us a measely fifth rounder to get a stud for left tackle. We need a GM.

4. I CAN'T believe we traded a fifth rounder for a lousy guard. Doesn't this team know how valuable picks are. Vinny must go.

5. DID YOU SEE SMITH RUN RIGHT UP THE GUT ON US. Why didn't we get a fat body on the inside. We were 5-11 last year.

6. On that one McNair pass, did you see he could have text messaged back there? NO PRESSURE EVER. (actually this was in the game thread, but too good not to use here)

Sleeping now. Actual fans of the team, feel free to help our negative friends with their voice so maybe they won't have to do it themselves for once.

I will say this, my optimism is starting to raise each time I watch our defense take the field, and I'm normally optimistic :)

Not to mention the fact that, for the most part, we had our #2 quarterback and runningback out there against the #1 defense in the NFL, and they looked pretty good.

Redskins fans have a lot to look forward to this year.

It takes an act of God almighty to stop the Ravens offense. Our Defense really sucks, only 3 games into the preseason and we've already given up a TD. Dangit we need a safety, CB, MLB, and 2 DL. All of which we could've gotten with last years 4th rounder. Our FO sucks

Don't forget the "WTH did we cut Lemar Marshall" folks...even though HB Blades played with the first team tonight, and looked good.....i think some kid named Anonymous Sartz did something good too...(I still refuse to recognize his first name)....

ST is overrated. He misses tackles going for the big hit. Jansen was terrible-Play Todd Wade and cut Jansen so we can save cap money to sign Cooley. Wait Cooley dropped a pass after a little contact, Theres a great TE that can be had for a low round pick from SW Mississippi Tech. We should cut Blaylock and Rock so we can sign MD's best high school back to a long term deal. We should trade Brunell to Atlanta for a 9th round pick and an ice cold Coke because it started to Tstorm again when he came into the game. We should trade Landry for anyone of the uber-successful DE from this years draft because Mcnair sure had a long time to throw the ball tonight. Our DL sucks.Did you see how the Ravens ran right up the gut tonight. Any of you idiots who like any of the players brought in by our useless F.O. must have been "drinking the kool aid." We should never buy another ticket to a Redskins game,boycott any merchandise with a Redskins Logo and worship the great football organizations of Philadelphia and N.E. until Dan Snyder Fires everyone in the F.O. and coaching staff then sells the team before blowing his brains out in his car. 4000 holes in Blackburn Linconshire. How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall? If you disagree with anything I've written or will write you've been "drinking the kool aid." Unless you think Brunell sucks,Gibbs sucks,Cerrato Sucks,Snyder sucks,Fed-Ex field sucks,Parking at the stadium sucks,Our D-line Sucks,we suck because we can't home grow or keep our own players.......... then you've obviously been "drinking that dam*ed kool aid." ;)

We should trade Brunell to Atlanta for a 9th round pick and an ice cold Coke because it started to Tstorm again when he came into the game.

Actually, I would consider him the bringer of good luck in that case. It's probably the most convincing win he's given us since 2005.

I have to say that I really like the D, but where is the O line? Come on can you please block? There is no excuse by the way for getting false starts on the O-line at home. On the road, I can understand, but at home? I do understand about paying 8 dollar beers! REDICULOUS! Also I agree that we need to get a GM. Heyer is a raw talent, but how long do we have to wait and see it will take for him develop?

Does Art fly to the games in a plane? Or does he float on his own self-righteousness?

You know you might actually have a point. As much as you would like it to, character assassination doesnt make you right or him wrong. As much as you hate him he has you pegged. He's right on this one no matter how much pain it causes you. Believe me his arrogance rubs me the wrong too. Doesnt mean you havent been schooled though.

Good job making fun of anybody who might be just a liiiitle concerned that a 5-11 team won't go all the way to the Superbowl this year...

I'm pretty excited about this season now that our defense is officially back. But sweet crap, why can't we score? Al Saunders should be punched in the face.

Archived