Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nominate your new community question.

Art

Each opportunity we do a chat with a player we like to identify a funny community oriented question. For some time that question has been whether the player or coach prefers charcoal or gas. This question is enlightening and we have come to actually hate those who answer gas :). Ok, maybe not.

In any case, it's time we address changing that.

So, please let me know a question you'd like to see us ask each person from now on.

One I like is the one about if you could be a superhero who would you be and why?

Sorry ladies, but, I will not entertain the boxers or briefs question merely because when someone answers neither, I will not wish to know that :).

1. If a tree falls in the woods, but no one is around to hear it, do the Cowboys still suck? :D

2. If a train going 30 MPH leaves Boston at 2 p.m., and a train going 50 MPH leaves Chicago at 4 p.m., when will the Eagles win a Super Bowl?

3. Babe Ruth :: Mario Mendoza as Peyton Manning :: Eli ___________

Sorry ladies, but, I will not entertain the boxers or briefs question merely because when someone answers neither, I will not wish to know that :).

:( Bummer! I like the Super Hero question. If you could be any SuperHero...which one would you be? Or who is your fave Superhero?

(My first vote is still boxers or briefs tho:silly: )

Archived