Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's August 24th, where is Clinton Portis

Mania

Earlier in the week a rumer posted by live4skins was posted about a source that he knows that told him the Redskins were getting ready to trade Portis and we should know in a couple of days.

It has now been a few days since the rumor and Portis is still in Burgondy & Gold.

If we get a 1st rounder in this years draft and another later pick for Portis then I will do cartwheels. Calais Campbell & Frank Okam here we come!

Wow, what a horrid deal that would be. How 'bout we just keep Portis and ride him? Just because he was injured last year and doesn't feel like playing preseason this year doesn't mean he's a bust.

Portis is going to be fine. Does LT play preseason... look back a few year ago and tell me that Portis was not as valuable to us as LT was to SD. He is a warrior and got hurt in a Pre-Season game and then said to the media how he doesn't know why they were playing me..... He was right!!!!

I actually support this thread. Unless live4skins is still waiting for his word to come through, I'd like to see him show up and either explain what went wrong and/or take his medicine. :)
I still would like to hear what Live4Skins has to say about this.
I agree, just want to hear if Live4skins can give us any info as to what went wrong or if he still believes its going to happen.

Wow, what a horrid deal that would be. How 'bout we just keep Portis and ride him? Just because he was injured last year and doesn't feel like playing preseason this year doesn't mean he's a bust.

No, the horrid deal is trading the best corner is football, AND a 2nd round pick for Portis! One of several horrid deals we made with Denver. I don't want to hear about how Champ didn't want to be here, so what, we had his rights and could have kept his rights indefinately, until a fair deal came along. Yes, I think a first round pick would be more than enough for a RB who thinks everyone should practice but he.

Archived