Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bonds Hits 755

macnoke03

I have mixed feelings, but the truth is, its still an amazing achievement. Not a big believer that 'roids helps you be a more effective batter. I think the boo's are a lot more about the fact that Bonds just isn't a very nice guy. He's pretty damn hard to root for.

I have mixed feelings, but the truth is, its still an amazing achievement. Not a big believer that 'roids helps you be a more effective batter. I think the boo's are a lot more about the fact that Bonds just isn't a very nice guy. He's pretty damn hard to root for.

I agree. Hitting a baseball is still extremely difficult. Steroids as far as I know don't help your hand/eye coordination, reaction time, etc etc. Do steroids help the ball travel measurably more than without? We may never know. I don't like Barry Bonds but what he has done is still impressive.

**** him.......Hank Arron was a God......and a Brave. It's obvious the mother ****er was on roids long before he was even suspected. You don't go from a skinny 185lb player on the Pirates, to some hulk 215lbs of ripping muscle, fat head player.......

Mother **** Barry Bonds. He should have never even got this far. Every franchise should have bonded together and walked him or beaned his ass, every pitch for the rest of his career. Sorry ass mother ****er!

Damn. :( I was hoping something would happen where he would never play again.

He doesn't deserve to be in the record book. It's never good to reward a cheat.

this may come as a surprise, but the baseball hall of fame is full of cheaters

**** him.......Hank Arron was a God......and a Brave. It's obvious the mother ****er was on roids long before he was even suspected. You don't go from a skinny 185lb player on the Pirates, to some hulk 215lbs of ripping muscle, fat head player.......

Mother **** Barry Bonds. He should have never even got this far. Every franchise should have bonded together and walked him or beaned his ass, every pitch for the rest of his career. Sorry ass mother ****er!

its really not that serious :laugh:

one of the drug designers from BALCO is on record saying steroids absolutely help hand I coordination. There are studies that say it helps vision. You need all that to hit homeruns. He is cheater, nothing more, nothing less.

Archived