Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bonds Hits 755

macnoke03

like he hasn't been using :)

Has he ever tested positive or admitted to using? Nope.

Does he look extremely different in size since he has entered the league? (While that does not say that every player that got bigger in size since they entered the league has to be using steroids though.) The answer to that is nope.

He has had ups and downs his whole career in stats. He didn't start from nothing and all of a sudden blew up and started hitting homers like it was his job. ;)

Bang said it correctly. GO AROD! :applause:

Does he look extremely different in size since he has entered the league? (While that does not say that every player that got bigger in size since they entered the league has to be using steroids though.) The answer to that is nope.

Come on now. You can deny the very real possibility that Bonds used steroids, but to say his body hasn't changed?

Maybe you're confusing him with his dad.

Hey, by the way, "Songs in the Key of Life" was your best work. I'm a huge fan. :)

~Bang

Come on now. You can deny the very real possibility that Bonds used steroids, but to say his body hasn't changed?

Maybe you're confusing him with his dad.

I am talking about Arod. 'Booma is a Redsux homer, amongst every other team that wins. :)

Hey, by the way, "Songs in the Key of Life" was your best work. I'm a huge fan. :)

~Bang

And I am not BLIND you bastage! :laugh:

And holy ****, are people still whipping out the "he never tested positive argument"????

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/12/03/MNGGFA0UDU65.DTL

He doesn't need to test positive when he's told a FEDERAL ****ING GRAND JURY that he unknowingly :jerk: used these substances.

He's a ****ing liar.

No he didn't say he unknowingly used steroids. All the San Fran Chronicle did was select passages and run with them. Nowhere in Bonds' testimony did he admit to taking any steroids. He mentioned substances trainers applied to his body, flaxseed oil and arthritic balm. He was asked the color of the substances, to which he replied team trainers rubbed yellow, white, clear, blue substances on him everyday, and that he never paid much attention, because it was routine. The prosecutor said the substances sounded like 'the cream' and 'the clear'. Prosecutor then asked him if he was told that substances are chemically/molecularly altered substances...to which he said 'no,' and also mentioned that his 50 year old trainer, Harvey takes the same stuff.

Show the transcript of Bonds' testimony...

Once an athlete breaks rules and regulations and using performance enhancing drugs then hell yes....credibility=gone. Barry Bonds was an exceptional hitter even in his early days with Pittsburgh. One has to truly question "why", and at this point he's the only one who knows.

Like I said in my initial post, I do have mixed -feelings. If he did use steroids, I agree - he's a 'cheater' and that taints him forever. But regardless of the mistakes he made, I think its only fair to acknowledge the guy may have broken this record without whatever help he got. He may really BE a better hitter than Aaron and Ruth.

People don't want to consider that, and its less about the steroids than it is they just don't like the guy. I don't like him either. But that shouldn't come into play.

Like I said in my initial post, I do have mixed -feelings. If he did use steroids, I agree - he's a 'cheater' and that taints him forever. But regardless of the mistakes he made, I think its only fair to acknowledge the guy may have broken this record without whatever help he got. He may really BE a better hitter than Aaron and Ruth.

People don't want to consider that, and its less about the steroids than it is they just don't like the guy. I don't like him either. But that shouldn't come into play.

Regarding Bonds, I'll agree with you that the suspicion of steroids is not the only reason ppl don't care for him, but his overall demeanor and attitude as well. Definitely shouldn't come into play in regards to a certain player, but it always will. People can't seem to put personal feelings aside

Ummm, you're way off with that one. Hand-eye coordination and bat speed are much more important than strength.

Yes, but steroids help with strength and speed, he can swing the bat faster. He's an ******* of a person, a horrible teammate, and a liar. I could care less if everyone used steroids, just man up to it. I still don't see how anyone can defend this piece of ****.:doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @ the amount of people taking this **** personally. some of yall act like he violated a member of your family or something.

While football is my favorite sport, baseball used to be a great game to watch. It's a game that bonds most children to their father. It's an easier game to learn than football, plus it teaches so many fundamentals that assist kids with other sports (timing, hand eye coordination, running, catching, throwing, control, etc.). Steroids, MLB, todays player attitudes, etc. have ruined the sport.

MLB either needs to test for everything and ban players that fail the test for life, or allow all players to use roids, etc and even the playing field.

And holy ****, are people still whipping out the "he never tested positive argument"????

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/12/03/MNGGFA0UDU65.DTL

He doesn't need to test positive when he's told a FEDERAL ****ING GRAND JURY that he unknowingly :jerk: used these substances.

He's a ****ing liar.

Yep, like I said, he's either a idiot for not knowing about the product that his "trainer" was giving him, or he's a liar.

Heck I don't take a medication from my doctor without asking what it is and what it does, I also research the medication to find out what I can about it. Why because that's what you do when you take responsibility for your body, even if you're not going to get tested which just means all the more that a professional athlete should take even more responsibility, because it is there body, their career.

While football is my favorite sport, baseball used to be a great game to watch. It's a game that bonds most children to their father. It's an easier game to learn than football, plus it teaches so many fundamentals that assist kids with other sports (timing, hand eye coordination, running, catching, throwing, control, etc.). Steroids, MLB, todays player attitudes, etc. have ruined the sport.

MLB either needs to test for everything and ban players that fail the test for life, or allow all players to use roids, etc and even the playing field.

Baseball is a great game to play. To watch ? Not as much, usually.

Most fathers play baseball ? Based on what ? My dad played football and basketball.

Easier to learn than football ? Again, based on what ?

Football doesnt teach the same things ?

No he didn't say he unknowingly used steroids. All the San Fran Chronicle did was select passages and run with them. Nowhere in Bonds' testimony did he admit to taking any steroids. He mentioned substances trainers applied to his body, flaxseed oil and arthritic balm. He was asked the color of the substances, to which he replied team trainers rubbed yellow, white, clear, blue substances on him everyday, and that he never paid much attention, because it was routine. The prosecutor said the substances sounded like 'the cream' and 'the clear'. Prosecutor then asked him if he was told that substances are chemically/molecularly altered substances...to which he said 'no,' and also mentioned that his 50 year old trainer, Harvey takes the same stuff.

Show the transcript of Bonds' testimony...

Simple plausible deniability, ever notice that its never very convincing when politicians do it either.

Baseball is a great game to play. To watch ? Not as much, usually.

Most fathers play baseball ? Based on what ? My dad played football and basketball.

Easier to learn than football ? Again, based on what ?

Football doesnt teach the same things ?

1] In the small town I grew up in, most dad's played catch with their kids, so actually playing baseball all the time, no. My dad also played football and basketball.

2] I think that it is obvious the game of baseball is easier to grasp than the rules of football. I was speaking to the point of organized baseball, not backyard ball.

3] Yes football teaches the same things.

Archived