Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brady Quinn: What a jackass. (Rant)

PleaseBlitz

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp07/news/story?id=2954946

How arrogant can an NFL rookie possibly be? Especially one that has never won anything, not a bowl game, not a win over a top program, nothing. Earth to Brady. Being a starting QB on overrated Notre Dame teams does not entitle you to ****.

That article says:

Condon could be trying to get his client money in line with a top 10 selection, something the Browns already had to do to sign left tackle Joe Thomas, the No. 3 overall pick, who signed a five-year $42 million deal last week that included $23 million in guaranteed money.

:doh:

Hey retard. I know big time football players dont really need to go to class in college, but this one is pretty straightforward. Listen carefully:

You were the 22nd pick. You wanna know who gets money in line with a top 10 pick?

****ING TOP 10 PICKS!

NOW, as a rookie QB, you are missing camp. Im sure that makes the Browns want to pay you $40 million. I cant wait to see you rotting on the sideline with Charlie Freaking Frye starting over you. Thats right, an Akron Zip starting over the Fighting Irish golden boy.

I wish i was Reggie Nelson. I'd be like "oh no, im the 21st pick, you guys are going to have to pay me just a tad better than Brady Quinn." :laugh:

Ive never really had a reason to like or dislike the Browns. I mean, there the Browns. Thats like disliking Canada. They dont really do anything or make any noise, or draw any attention to themselves. They're just sort of......there. Now? If they pwn Brady and Tom Condon, i will be pulling for them. If they give in and pay, I will hate them. :laugh:

/rant.

if i were the browns i would say go home ptherwise your getting paid somewhere between what pick 21 and 23 got...they already lost a first rounder next year for him if im not mistaken and they reached out and grabbed him. otherwise no other team would have grabbed him in the first round except the chiefs..take you money and play some damn fuzball jack ass

I don't think its arrogant, he's tryin to capitalize on his situation. Not too long ago, alot of people were expectin him to be top 10, and he's prolly using that as leverage. He's trying to find some silver lining out of being 22, lol...But I'm glad the skins don't have to deal with this though.

I don't think its arrogant, he's tryin to capitalize on his situation. Not too long ago, alot of people were expectin him to be top 10, and he's prolly using that as leverage. He's trying to find some silver lining out of being 22, lol...But I'm glad the skins don't have to deal with this though.

This is true...........

HOWEVER........I guess the memory of him sitting ALL ALONE for a VERY LONG time.....has slipped his mind.

He is worth where he went.

Lots of teams passed him by.

He needs to suck it up...........prove himself.......and THEN step up and say PAY ME.

So it says his agent COULD be doing this...and that makes it fact?

Good lord, let's make a constitutional amendment that clarifies every sports reporter's speculation and rumor to automatically be carved-in-stone fact.

Plus, DEFINITELY wrong forum. lol

Its being reported that way in EVERY major media outlet.

Do you know something the rest of us dont?

"........not a win over a top program, nothing."

Quinn beat Michigan twice, including once on the road. He also moved his team downfield and scored a touchdown in the final two minutes against a top-ranked USC team only to see his defense allow Leinart to convert a 4th-and-17 with under a minute to play on the ensuing drive.

If you're going to criticize Quinn, fine. But please remember that football is a game of offense and defense. And against Ohio State, USC and LSU, it wasn't Notre Dame's offense that was allowing receivers to roam wide open in the secondary. "Notre Dame can't win a big game," is a somewhat legit criticism of its recent history. "Brady Quinn can't win a big game," is way off base. Unless they make football a one-on-one sport, the QB always needs a little help.

"........not a win over a top program, nothing."

Quinn beat Michigan twice, including once on the road. He also moved his team downfield and scored a touchdown in the final two minutes against a top-ranked USC team only to see his defense allow Leinart to convert a 4th-and-17 with under a minute to play on the ensuing drive.

If you're going to criticize Quinn, fine. But please remember that football is a game of offense and defense. And against Ohio State, USC and LSU, it wasn't Notre Dame's offense that was allowing receivers to roam wide open in the secondary. "Notre Dame can't win a big game," is a somewhat legit criticism of its recent history. "Brady Quinn can't win a big game," is way off base. Unless they make football a one-on-one sport, the QB always needs a little help.

:laugh: He beat a 7-5 Michigan team and a 6-6 Michigan team. :applause:

Ok, Notre Dame AND Brady Quinn cant win big games. What was the biggest game Quinn won in his career?

I'm from Cleveland, so I know a bit more about him than the national media leaks. He recently made an autograph appearance and charged $75 per autograph. That's outrageous. I just met Ken Shamrock, who has accomplished far more in his sport than Quinn has in his, and he charged $5 for an autograph.

He'll be autographing grocery bags soon if he doesn't get his head out of the clouds.

:laugh: He beat a 7-5 Michigan team and a 6-6 Michigan team. :applause:

Ok, Notre Dame AND Brady Quinn cant win big games. What was the biggest game Quinn won in his career?

Right. And now can you kindly remind us what happened when ND played Michigan Quinn's senior year? :D

HOWEVER........I guess the memory of him sitting ALL ALONE for a VERY LONG time.....has slipped his mind.

this is exactly what I was going to say.

He looked like a lost puppy on draft day. Now he wants to get paid like a top 10 pick? wtf

Thanks PB... like I didn't already have enough people to hate :laugh:

I hope the Browns stand if this is true. It's rediculous, maybe Quinn knows that he won't be getting money down the road.

Oh, and people trying to defend Quinn, yeah, look at the mentioned Michigan games, other teams were beating them too. And if his offense was that good, they would be able to score more than 14 points against LSU or a similar lever of suck agaisnt OSU. I'll give you the 2005 USC game, that was a shootout.

Its being reported that way in EVERY major media outlet.

Do you know something the rest of us dont?

To quote:

"Condon could be trying to get his client money in line with a top 10 selection"

When they replace "could be" with "is", THEN I'll let it be worth any thought at all. Until then, it's all speculation. And btw, "every major media outlet" tends to just follow the leader. I don't even want to recall how many "major media outlets" got fact after fact wrong about the Skins, simply because it was put out there by one or two speculative journalists.

Archived