Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Covering camp? You wanna?

Art

First, I need Pez, Huly and Spaceman Spiff to EMAIL me at art with an @ symbol and extremeskins.com (see how I did that to avoid net spiders :)). You three need only e-mail me with your schedule for what days of camp you COULD cover and I'll try to work you in with a standard guy.

I will also consider any regular fan from the D.C. area or who will be in the D.C. area who might want to do something like this. Two criteria. Be someone I'd EVER have noticed here. If you don't know, don't ask :). I want to reward good community members as much as I can. Likely nothing will come of it, but, where possible I will consider the first 10 members in good standing who write me with their availability then cut off further request.

Again, NO PROMISES, AND, it may not totally be UP to me, but, I will at least try to reward you boys and gals.

YOU MUST E-MAIL AND INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME.

nice gesture Art and ES.

Congrats to those who are worthy and follow through on Arts request. Enjoy. It may be a once in a lifetime chance to get up close and personal with the Redskins.....oh...and ES staff as well!;):D :applause: :logo:

This'll be like hitting the lottery for some folks around here. Too bad Blondie's so far away...I'm sure she'd be all over it. Real nice, Art.

Forget school. Who cares if it is ready for those kids to come back? Who cares if my teachers have the things they need to get ready?

Let's talk about TRAINING CAMP!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yea Email sent art I would love the chance I dont think people reconize my sig with who I am... Huly and Pez should remember me cause me and slapshot were the beer pong/ keg guys at the draft day party and Blondie should remember me as the guy that was drinking with rock's dad in the pouring rain down in dallas... I would love this chance

This is the coolest! Good luck to those who get considered. Wish I could...but I work for a living and can't get any time off right now..:(. Can't wait to hear who goes and see the follow up stories and pics. Have fun and good luck everyone who tries!

Archived