Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick indicted on felony charges (superdupermegamerge)

turbodiesel#44

Hokie4Redskins give Redskins fans and Hokie fans a bad name. I think he is only siding with Vick because he is looking to get attention or is looking to get everyone mad. It's pathetic, in a way.

He's acting like Vick is his sugar daddy.

Well he is screwed. The Humane Society sent out an email nationwide asking for people to call NFL Public Relations and or email the NFL commisioner to ban VICK NOW. I can fwd you the email if you PM me your email address or I can post the number here if you want. I sent an email and I am going to call this afternoon.

Well he is screwed. The Humane Society sent out an email nationwide asking for people to call NFL Public Relations and or email the NFL commisioner to ban VICK NOW. I can fwd you the email if you PM me your email address or I can post the number here if you want. I sent an email and I am going to call this afternoon.

My wife and I added our names to that list.

Isn't it possible he had no idea this was happening? Isn't it possible he is innocent?

I don't think it's possible that he was completely ignorant to the fact that there was dogfighting at his house.

What I think and HOPE is possible that he had no knowledge of the extent of the cruelty, i.e., the executions.

I don't think it's possible that he was completely ignorant to the fact that there was dogfighting at his house.

What I think and HOPE is possible that he had no knowledge of the extent of the cruelty, i.e., the executions.

Yeah, I don't think he is innocent but there is always the possibility. After reading the 19 pages where they have witnesses placing him at fights, calling him by name, witnessed money exchanging hands from his hand.

I think Todd is right, the defense should probably focus on getting him off of the cruelty part. There might be a slim chance he does not do as much time but this indictment is pretty damning. Not that I have read many. This one made my stomach turn.

Yeah, I don't think he is innocent but there is always the possibility. After reading the 19 pages where they have witnesses placing him at fights, calling him by name, witnessed money exchanging hands from his hand.

I think Todd is right, the defense should probably focus on getting him off of the cruelty part. There might be a slim chance he does not do as much time but this indictment is pretty damning. Not that I have read many. This one made my stomach turn.

I think the big problem for Vick is that even if you threw out the notion of the horrible, horrible executions, dogfighting still is cruelty to animals under the law. Who knows how much good that argument would even do him?

The whole thing just doesnt' make sense to me.

Why would Vick risk his career allowing something like this to go on?

Isn't it possible he had no idea this was happening? Isn't it possible he is innocent?

Read the indictment. He knew about everything that was going on and, at times, was an active participant.

Some NFL writer said this on ESPN radio, I just forget "who".....and I paraphrase

"People talk about players hanging out with the wrong crowd. Mike Vick might just BE the wrong crowd."

and

"Money just brings out a persons true self"

The second one I believe. If Vick didn't have millions. who's to say he wouldn't be betting $50 on a dogfight, rather than $150,000?

Mark, you've apparently watched football an awfully long time. Couldn't you ask these questions of every player that gave away everything?

Why would Dexter Manley give it all up for drugs?

Why would Ray Lewis risk it all by covering up a murder?

Why would Rae Carruth risk it all over an unwanted pregnancy?

Why would Bam Morris risk it all for drugs?

What on earth was Ricky Williams thinking?

The odds are probably 4-1 that Sean Taylor destroys his career in an act of stupidity at some point.

Hell, go to the larger world. Why would Vitter risk a Senate career for a hooker?

Why would Vick take the risk? Easy. He didn't think he would get caught.

Mark' date=' you've apparently watched football an awfully long time. Couldn't you ask these questions of every player that gave away everything?

Why would Dexter Manley give it all up for drugs?

Why would Ray Lewis risk it all by covering up a murder?

Why would Rae Carruth risk it all over an unwanted pregnancy?

Why would Bam Morris risk it all for drugs?

What on earth was Ricky Williams thinking?

The odds are probably 4-1 that Sean Taylor destroys his career in an act of stupidity at some point.

Hell, go to the larger world. Why would Vitter risk a Senate career for a hooker?

Why would Vick take the risk? Easy. He didn't think he would get caught.[/quote']

DING! We have a winner

:yikes:What? He's as innocent as OJ Simpson, and it probably will turn out the same.

Mark, I think it's possible that you are smarter than Michael Vick and would know not put a $100 million deal at risk.

I think Vick had a sense of entitlement since he has been a big time athlete his whole life.

He basically took us the the national championship. Built us a new stadium. And before this, has donated tons of money to various causes.

So he ran really fast and later got paid for it.

I'm still not impressed.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with that statement totally.

CP did talk as if he had been present to Vicks dog fights.

All I want to see is proof beyound a shadow of a doubt.

NO OJ Simpson bull ****.

there's no doubt in my mind that CP was there, simply based on what he said to the media.

It really worries me about what kind of evidence the feds have.

Pictures? Video?

According to the indictment--and you should read it--is that he participated in executing the dogs. He electricuted one.

I will not be surprised that in the very near future... a number of NFL players will be associated with the dog fights and/or gambling on or through this property.

If anyone thinks this is the only story... think again. I willing to bet that this Dog Fighting Fiasco will plague this season for a lot of teams other than the Falcons. With the Redskins, Panthers and Steelers being the closest to Vick's property, don't be surprised to see a couple of our boys named. I mean come on... who do you guys seriously think were attending these matches? Nobody's? Hip Hop artists, NFL players and possibly some celebs. Vick is gonna squeal like the DC Madam to save his own ass.

Sad. But very possible.

there's no doubt in my mind that CP was there, simply based on what he said to the media.

It really worries me about what kind of evidence the feds have.

Pictures? Video?

I'm at work and can't read the whole thread, but didn't CP just say that it's his property to do what he wants? He never said that he was there or that he even talks to Vick.

And what are these Sellers comments that someone else brought up?

I'm at work and can't read the whole thread, but didn't CP just say that it's his property to do what he wants? He never said that he was there or that he even talks to Vick.

And what are these Sellers comments that someone else brought up?

I never heard Portis say anything that could be construed as him being present. Sounds like complete nonsense to me.

Archived