Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick indicted on felony charges (superdupermegamerge)

turbodiesel#44

Hard facts. Survelliance, video, taped conversations.... How did we bring down the mafia???? Tax evasion. No evidence about the real crimes they wanted to prove.

And apparently the mafia is running strong. At least in the NBA.

This reminds me of the Chappelle skit where he was a juror in the "R Kelly" trial and wanted to see video of the girl being peed on in order to find him guilty. But not just any video... it had to have the girl holding up an ID that said she was underage, 2 cops as witnesses, along with his grandmother and his buddy Neil (the only two people he trusts in the world) as eye witnesses.

Now that was a joke... but I don't think you're joking which is pretty sad. If it took video to actually convict people, this would be a pretty horrible freakin world to live in.

This reminds me of the Chappelle skit where he was a juror in the "R Kelly" trial and wanted to see video of the girl being peed on in order to find him guilty. But not just any video... it had to have the girl holding up an ID that said she was underage, 2 cops as witnesses, along with his grandmother and his buddy Neil (the only two people he trusts in the world) as eye witnesses.

Now that was a joke... but I don't think you're joking which is pretty sad. If it took video to actually convict people, this would be a pretty horrible freakin world to live in.

Probably because blacks have seen videos of blacks being abused and the abusers (sometimes police officers) found not guilty, or the history of how a lack of video had others accusing minorities of crimes to cover their involvement (then a decade later DNA clears them) like we saw in Massachusetes when the guy killed his wife but was finally caught in a lie.

Feds are not infallible and I would like to see them after their mission to clean up sports do the same thing with the same publicity on both borders when it comes to illegals, drug traficking, and throughout the states with child protection laws with no wiggle room for judges or lawyers to skew.

Well I think its sad that your willing to take the word of 3 guys trying to save their own asses.

If the feds have been investigating for over 3 months and all they have are three snitches....then thats a problem in my book.

I don't believe they even knew about Vicks house until after the local police raided the place. They took over the location 3 days after the story broke.

It also bothers me that a 3 year old girl can be raped by a 27 year old and the Dog Fighter get more time in jail.

Dogs people....we are talking Dogs.

Well I think its sad that your willing to take the word of 3 guys trying to save their own asses.

If the feds have been investigating for over 3 months and all they have are three snitches....then thats a problem in my book.

I don't believe they even knew about Vicks house until after the local police raided the place. They took over the location 3 days after the story broke.

It also bothers me that a 3 year old girl can be raped by a 27 year old and the Dog Fighter get more time in jail.

1) Wow, you like the number 3 a lot. Every number in there was either that number or a multiple of it. Just an observation.

2) Local police are *ALWAYS* called to the scene before the FBI. ALWAYS.

3) Do you even think before you type? I'm in the field, and rape of a minor can get you up to life in jail.

4) Dogs. We're talking lives here, people. I'm sorry that you're so insensitive and inhuman, really I am. He tortured living beings. TORTURED. If you can in any way defend that, then you can rot in jail with him. Care to talk to your local DSS and find out if cruelty to animals is a strong indicator for more violent crimes? Since I'm, you guessed it, part of DSS, I'll save you the trouble: Yes.

And I'm just wondering why you're so privy to all of the federal investigation evidence while we're all in the dark. Care to fill us in?

No they're probably not stupid. But I do question their integrity.

You question their integrity based on X.

Solve for X.

1) Wow, you like the number 3 a lot. Every number in there was either that number or a multiple of it. Just an observation.

2) Local police are *ALWAYS* called to the scene before the FBI. ALWAYS.

3) Do you even think before you type? I'm in the field, and rape of a minor can get you up to life in jail.

4) Dogs. We're talking lives here, people. I'm sorry that you're so insensitive and inhuman, really I am. He tortured living beings. TORTURED. If you can in any way defend that, then you can rot in jail with him. Care to talk to your local DSS and find out if cruelty to animals is a strong indicator for more violent crimes? Since I'm, you guessed it, part of DSS, I'll save you the trouble: Yes.

And I'm just wondering why you're so privy to all of the federal investigation evidence while we're all in the dark. Care to fill us in?

You question their integrity based on X.

Solve for X.

You better be a vegeterian or you are a freaking hypocrite....:2cents: Just bcos a dog is worth more to you than that juicy steak you eat, doesn't make it right....so you better be valuing all those animal lives equally and not picking and choosing like some of the Vick lynch mob are....

Welcome to America , the land of the rich and freaking spoiled....where some animals have better health care than the average guy .

Probably because blacks have seen videos of blacks being abused and the abusers (sometimes police officers) found not guilty, or the history of how a lack of video had others accusing minorities of crimes to cover their involvement (then a decade later DNA clears them) like we saw in Massachusetes when the guy killed his wife but was finally caught in a lie.
Feds are not infallible and I would like to see them after their mission to clean up sports do the same thing with the same publicity on both borders when it comes to illegals, drug traficking, and throughout the states with child protection laws with no wiggle room for judges or lawyers to skew

Uhm, that might screw up their 99%conviction rate :doh: ...Come on now, they got to maintain that record with chump cases...

Feds are not infallible and I would like to see them after their mission to clean up sports do the same thing with the same publicity on both borders when it comes to illegals, drug traficking, and throughout the states with child protection laws with no wiggle room for judges or lawyers to skew.

Ahh, the old "there are greater injustices than dead dogs" defense. One of my favorite lines from the folks who hope he walks.

Ahh, the old "there are greater injustices than dead dogs" defense. One of my favorite lines from the folks who hope he walks.

Uhmmm, No,

First they are gretaer injustices than dead dogs,....rapes, murders etc.

Second, if he is found guilty so be it, if he walks so be it.... but I am not going to come on here acting like I kno the facts and declare him guilty all on an indictement. Like the saying goes, "you can indicte a ham sandwich if you wanted to".

You better be a vegeterian or you are a freaking hypocrite....:2cents: Just bcos a dog is worth more to you than that juicy steak you eat, doesn't make it right....so you better be valuing all those animal lives equally and not picking and choosing like some of the Vick lynch mob are....

Are chickens electrocuted to death? Do they peck each other to death before we eat them? What's the last cow fight you've seen?

Are chickens electrocuted to death? Do they peck each other to death before we eat them? What's the last cow fight you've seen?

Who cares, they are still killed for YOUR pleasure(taste pallete anyways) so you better fight to protect all animals and don't pick and choose which animal to protect...Chickens are defenseless too dont see no one picketting for chickens now do you?

Uhmmm, No,

First they are gretaer injustices than dead dogs,....rapes, murders etc.

No freakin kidding. Thank you Captain Obvious. Does that mean that we should only convict and punish those who commit capitol crimes? Does it mean we should only focus our law enforcement efforts on murders and rapists? While we ignore people who rob each other, drive drunk, or say... commit hate crimes? Yeah... nice world to live in.

No freakin kidding. Thank you Captain Obvious. Does that mean that we should only convict and punish those who commit capitol crimes? Does it mean we should only focus our law enforcement efforts on murders and rapists? While we ignore people who rob each other, drive drunk, or say... commit hate crimes? Yeah... nice world to live in.

Hey genius, that's what the etc is for......

I think you should pry a little more into our meat industry. Do you have any idea how they make some of the products we eat every day?

Who cares, they are still killed for YOUR pleasure(taste pallete anyways) so you better fight to protect all animals and don't pick and choose which animal to protect...Chickens are defenseless too dont see no one picketting for chickens now do you?

Actually you do: Pamela Anderson and her crusade against KFC.

Bottom line: Dogs are mans best friend. Any type of dog cruelty is inhumane.

If Vick killed the animals humanely and ate them, I hope he walks.

3 snitches? For each placement of Vick at a fight by a snitch, there must be a ton of collaborating evidence placing him there. Cell phone records, Flight itineraries, 6 pack credit card reciepts at the local 7-11, etc.etc.etc.

Who knows, maybe somebody shot him with a phone cam. If I were at a dogfight with Vick, I would want a shot.

Comcast just reported Goodell has told Vick not to show up at camp until an NFL review board meets on the matter.

If Vick killed the animals humanely and ate them, I hope he walks.

3 snitches? For each placement of Vick at a fight by a snitch, there must be a ton of collaborating evidence placing him there. Cell phone records, Flight itineraries, 6 pack credit card reciepts at the local 7-11, etc.etc.etc.

Who knows, maybe somebody shot him with a phone cam. If I were at a dogfight with Vick, I would want a shot.

Comcast just reported Goodell has told Vick not to show up at camp until an NFL review board meets on the matter.

There are already news articles out there interviewing a convenience store worker at the Zooms on Rt. 10 in Surry near where this went down saying Vick was in there a few months ago buying beer and cigars. He's been there.

A chicken pickett? :laugh:

So is there actual evidence of him being there, besides just a person's word?

Since this is a federal case, I think it is safe to assume there is. But AFAIK, there has been no public disclosure of any physical evidence linking Vick to being present at an actual dogfight. You can read the indictment at smokinggun.com.

Yes, because I wouldn't say the same thing about chicken fighting, right? I remember seeing cows being slammed to the floor and electrocuted. I remember my fish being forced to fight each other. Makes a lot of sense, right?

Things eat other things naturally. You know, that food chain thing. Animals are not electrocuted by anything other than lightning naturally. Animals are not made to fight. Defending this is as sick as the crime.

And way to avoid every other point in my post that completely destroyed your worthless and baseless argument.

Oh, and last time I checked, and working for DSS I check EVERY DAY, a crime is a crime. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it's not illegal for a reason. Kinda funny that you say that we can't pick and choose what is animal cruelty but then YOU pick and choose what is illegal and what is not.

:jerk:

Well I am a vegeterian and even I don't see people who choose to eat meat in the same light as Vick and his associates.

Torturing and killing animals for sport is barbaric and sick.

I think if you wish to make an analogy to codemn people as "hypocrites" I think hunting for sport would probably be your better bet. I do find it funny that some people are outraged over Vick and yet have no problem with these jackasses who like to go out and kill just for the "sport" of it. I don't see any difference between someone who get's off on shooting a deer and then mounts it on his wall and Vick getting off on his dogs fighting and killing the losers.

I think that is fertile ground to explore people's thought processes and how "value" is assigned to one form of life over another and how certain kinds on killing for fun is okay but others is not.

Archived