Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

ya know, it's only 3 hours from Dallas to Shreveport. Shreveport is closer to Dallas than Norfolk, VA is to Wash DC. ;)

But he is in LA. Wouldn't he root for NEW ORLEANS? Anyway **** **** **** em hard, **** the cowboys.

---------- Post added September-23rd-2011 at 09:16 PM ----------

**** the Cowboys and the horse that rode in on them.
I see what you did there.

Anyway, **** the Cowboys and **** Romofest.

Can't you picture the horse ****ing Romo, ewh no me neither.

Edited by SWFLSkins

Anti_cowboy2.gif

---------- Post added September-23rd-2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

ya know, it's only 3 hours from Dallas to Shreveport. Shreveport is closer to Dallas than Norfolk, VA is to Wash DC. ;)
Actually Dallas ~> Shreveport= 178 mi

Norfolk ~> Wash, DC= 145 mi

Well it's nice to see he is living up to his name. royallypwned again.

fthecowboys.jpg

Edited by SWFLSkins

But he is in LA. Wouldn't he root for NEW ORLEANS? Anyway **** **** **** em hard, **** the cowboys.

But he's closer to Dallas than New Orleans! :ols:

oh well, carry on. ;)

Actually Dallas ~> Shreveport= 178 mi

Norfolk ~> Wash, DC= 145 mi

I'm going on driving distance. And you can't drive in a straight line from Norfolk to DC like you can from Shreveport to Dallas. It would take longer to drive from Norfolk to DC than it does from Shreveport to Dallas. Regardless, all I'm saying is that it's not like he lives in California or something.

I live almost 900 miles away from big D (west on I-20/I-10) and it's still puke land. They hold a wide sway over a big territory. You can basically put a couple hundred mile buffer around their state and it's puke fans. The switch in New Mexico happens in Albuquerque, well north of me, where most there and north are bronco fans. All that country includes real (as real as they can get anyway) puke fans. The roaches, err I mean the bandwagoners, come out during winning seasons but the are a LOT of star stickers and license plates no matter.

**** both of those style of fans though. And **** the cowboys.

Edited by KAOSkins

But he's closer to Dallas than New Orleans! :ols:

oh well, carry on. ;)

I'm going on driving distance. And you can't drive in a straight line from Norfolk to DC like you can from Shreveport to Dallas. It would take longer to drive from Norfolk to DC than it does from Shreveport to Dallas. Regardless, all I'm saying is that it's not like he lives in California or something.

Carry on? Son I got twenty on ya, I'll let you know when to carry on. He picked the Cowboys for the same reason all the other outskirts picked them. The national media was not promoting the Saints when he was a kid. If he was true to his state and a real fan he would have rooted for the Saints, but geez they were not good and that would be difficult. NOW GTFO and thanks for living up to your name.

BTW.

cow.gif

Sorry but I can remember when RP supported us when we were doing the Chief Zee mascot contest on CBS Sports, so i can't fault him for who he roots for, misguided though he may be :)

Well Hap now he is supporting a Cowboy fan who lives in LA. and roots for the Cowboys, that I can fault him for. Added to that he is in the **** the Cowboys thread, so theres that.

BTW, I want to personally thank you for the job you been doing keeping us all updated in the BBN section.

---------- Post added September-24th-2011 at 08:43 AM ----------

And that is where I read about Tony being in Limbo....well when Rak and Ker-again are done with him.....

limbo.gif

Edited by SWFLSkins

No but I am speaking my mind. There are 10 million Cowboy threads a week and it sucks. I'd like to read a Seahawk or Viking thread every now and then. No one cares about Romo except Cowboy and really odd Redskin fans. I haven't cared about the guy since he choked in Seattle.

Remember when Dawk picked him off on XMAS? HAHAHHAHA

I wouldn't worry about getting banned for the post but the signature is another story.