Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

5 minutes ago, DC9 said:

I normally do all of the cooking in the house (the proper cooking anyway) but we're in boxes right now waiting to move back up to VA on Tuesday... so we're doing a lite Thanksgiving.  Which doesn't bode well.  Idle hands and a MASSIVE post 4pm kickoff... lord have mercy :ols:

I picked everything up from Boston Market yesterday...and I usually clean like crazy before late games, but I don't feel like it...yet.  I'm sure it'll hit me at some point.:cheers:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Can't wait for a heaping helping of Joe Buck.  OMG!  What a Dal@ss homer.  That's going to be unbearable.  Going to need something to block that out.  

Couldn't agree more.   But how sweet will it be at the end having him painfully have to explain why we beat them down in every facet of the game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Try listening to the Redskin radio broadcast instead. :) 

My ears bleed every time Larry Michael speaks. Or he try's to promote something.  Which is every 5 seconds.... 

i actually think Troy is very even handed, given you KNOW that he's rooting fir the Boys.  I also don't think Buck is as bad as many.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SAli457180 said:

Since it is Dal@ss at their place, we should also prepare ourselves for some stupid officiating and BS calls that will probably go against the Skins.  

Norman will be called for something every time there's an incomplete pass.  We will be whistled for at least offensive PI and perhaps the rare offensive hands to the face by a ball carrier.