Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am not afraid to say these things in the Stadium

Big Weirdo

get the **** out of here *****

Thats a bit much.... you're really showing your age if you can't think of anything more intelligent to say than this...

I liked the post... Whodel has a great sense of humor... even he can't believe the things that he said... McNabb a HOFer.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You've got to actually play a couple full seasons to even be considered for the Hall of Fame....

Agreed completly, eagles fans are starting to get more bold.... too bad McNugget cant even finish a season

I'm sorry, this isn't a crack at your post....it's at your screen name.

How are you gonna rag on Eagles fans, but your name is based on a rapper, from North Philly and a big time Eagles fan? Also, it's Peedi Crakk, not Petey.....but then again, if you did this on purpose, more power to you..... :D

In no particular order: Jason Campbell sucks! Portis' best days are behind him! Gibbs is overrated, old and the game has passed him by! Gregg Williams is an egomaniac! Al Saunders is..... well he looks ****ing weird! Moss has a bad hamstring! Lloyd is a bust! Sean Taylor is overrated! Landry won't make any noise! The DLine is old and oft injured! The fans are homers! The stadium is ugly! Dan Snyder is the devil! Go Eagles! I love Andy Reid! McNabb is a Hall of Famer! WOOOO!!!!!

I am not afraid!!! I AM NOT AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you just took what people in the stadium always say and rolled it up into one big paragraph as opposed to each person having something separate to ***** about...good job!

Gang why are we entertaining Eagles Fans....until they win a Superbowl they should not be allowed in our forum....Even if they win a title that one title would just give them the right to be on the same street as us...Until they win 3...count them 1...2...3...They can't be in the same club house with us.

BTW this is a joke thread by Who Del

a bad one, and not well thought out, but he is mocking Westbrooks36 Portis thread, because of an ongoing argument in ATN between Westy and TR1

he wasn't serious

he is actually one of the better Eagle fan posters in ATN

Who Dell, I do not know you. Obviously the Mods do and either like you allot or you have some compromising pictures of them you are blackmailing them with:silly: If not I am sure you would have been long since banned unless of course you are a sarcastic **** like me. ;)

If in fact you do have compromising pictures of the mods and are a true Iggles fan, would you care to place a bet on which team will have the better record? If so please PM me as I will be glad to relieve you of some of your cash.:)

Archived