Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Auto show

BALLz

Things are pretty slow right now so i thought this might help keep people entertained. And in honor of Renaldo Wynn's upcoming auto show i thought it would be fun to have our own ES show where we could post images of our sweet rides. Of course after coming up with this idea I realized i am at work and don't have a picture of my car on this computer so i will just post a generic pic but since my car is a 2006 it looks the exact same.

M6.jpg

I you want you could imagine a Maryland agriculture tag on the front that reads BALLZ.

During the summer, this is my ride (at least when the weather cooperates):

IMG_4517.jpg

And once the weather sucks, this is what I drive (at least when the wife allows me):

G6.jpg

When the wife doesn't allow me to drive the new G6, I drive this (its the dog's car):

Hyundai.jpg

MIA, is that from before or after your insane ex-wife went after it?

Before...... Funny you mention that because my court date for the vandelism charge I pressed against her is tomorrow. Wish me luck, if all goes well I will be going golfing afterwards, then DJing later on that night and getting ****-faced:D

Before...... Funny you mention that because my court date for the vandelism charge I pressed against her is tomorrow. Wish me luck, if all goes well I will be going golfing afterwards, then DJing later on that night and getting ****-faced:D

Hope you don't mind me asking but what did she do to it and do you have the after pics?

Hope you don't mind me asking but what did she do to it and do you have the after pics?

Keyed my the entire drivers side. I do have some after-pics but they will have to wait until I get home. To read more here's the thread http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195933

My apologies on the high-jack......... Please proceed with the car show...... nothing to see here:paranoid:

Archived