Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Coyote finally catches Road Runner!!!!

Slateman

damn must be 4/20. :laugh:

nope, it was 4/21 when I posted that....****ing bull**** is what it is! how the ****ing hell can you let the god damn ****ing coyote catch the ****ing piece of **** roadrunner? Honestly, it ruins the point of that stupid ****ing cartoon now. Everyone now knows that the ****ing coyote can catch the ****ing roadrunner....so what's the point of watching that ****?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nope, it was 4/21 when I posted that....****ing bull**** is what it is! how the ****ing hell can you let the god damn ****ing coyote catch the ****ing piece of **** roadrunner? Honestly, it ruins the point of that stupid ****ing cartoon now. Everyone now knows that the ****ing coyote can catch the ****ing roadrunner....so what's the point of watching that ****?

you are still high from 4/20 :laugh:

It just is what it is.... /blondie

"Right now I'd like to show you one of my favorite cartoons. It's a sad, depressing story about a pathetic coyote who spends every waking moment of his life in the futile pursuit of a sadistic roadrunner who MOCKS him and LAUGHS at him as he's repeatedly CRUSHED and MAIMED! Hope you ENJOY IT!!!"

-Wierd Al

So who's faster? Road Runner or Speedey Gonzales?

Considering the link in this thread, I'm thinking right about now Speedy. :)

(Though in a race where both are alive, Road Runner. Both quick off the block but Runner has the longer strides).

Archived