Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Hail AROD!!!!

skinfan2k

It's April. Where is he in October?

relaxxxx not that i like the yankees..but im assuming this argument will end once he wins...its not his fault they lost 4 in a row to the sox..thats the team...your generalizing his career over the last 2 postseasons a-rod is sick man

:chug: < - You?

Very true. However, you can not knock what the dude is doing. 2 homers tonight? 12 on the year already! .371 batting average wih 30 rbis.. :rubeyes: He goes from the most hated to the most loved in a matter of months. He does have to provide some bats in the postseason but, we shall see.

I hope he hits 80 this season. Please for the sake of prooving a lot of the records set by 'roids wrong. I have no reason to hate the Yankees, and Arod is Arod again, but I freakin' hate their uni's. It's like watching guys in 11 dollar pinstripe bed shirts and solid black hats. These uni's are even worse than the Browns...who have feces coloring on white.

my goodness the man is on fire and gonna bolt NY like no other after this season.. He is gonna get another 160+ deal on the open market.. 2 hrs tonight and 30 rbis in the month of april

Which is why he is playing so well, he knows he is out of there. Maybe he goes to the Red Sox :silly:

Archived