Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, I'm, like, officially old now..

Ghost of

30....Threw up last night and fell asleep. Woke up this morning sans dignity and drove back from Redmond (MICROSOFT fa life!) My girl got me a great gift: a dog tag with the picture of my father and I, which I will now wear proudly and probably have the text on my old one done in this style.

Thanks, jrock for the birthday shout out last night.

It was off the instrument panel until I got sick. Who knew drinking a bottle of rum straight would do that? :laugh: :doh:

Anyone else getting old like me?

30....Threw up last night and fell asleep. Woke up this morning sans dignity and drove back from Redmond (MICROSOFT fa life!) My girl got me a great gift: a dog tag with the picture of my father and I, which I will now wear proudly and probably have the text on my old one done in this style.

It was off the instrument panel until I got sick. Who knew drinking a bottle of rum straight would do that? :laugh: :doh:

Were in Redmond at/for Microsoft?

Were in Redmond at/for Microsoft?

Naw, just felt like giving MS its props. Was at a house party/birthday party.

Girl who lives there's birthday was yesterday.

Man, these noodles really hit the spot. I think they're going to help me recover finally.

:cheers:

First of all, Happy Birthday :party:

But i feel ya Ghost. My older brother turns 30 today. So ive been thinking about that milestone myself. Doesnt feel like that long ago that i was using his ID to buy beer. :(

Big brother is married, has a kid, house in the burbs, entry-level luxury sedan.....basically what I consider to be hell on earth. :laugh:

Plus, i have a bad back, which ****ing sucks balls, and i dont recover from benders as quickly as i used to. Basically, getting old is my greatest fear. Im going to get completely ****faced tonight at his party because everyone there is going to be married with children and talking about their lawns and changing daipers and ****. Times sure have changed from the good old days of getting forcibly removed from Camelot and lighting farts. I may flip out and do something harmful to myself. :laugh:

Way to hang in, Ghost.

Just remember where you heard this, so if we're both still hanging HERE (god forbid), you can tell me how right I was: 10 years from now you'll look back at 30 and think, damn, what a young fool was I. :)

Of course, in 10 years I'll be looking back at 46 and thinking, damn what a young fool was I.

Ol' Ma Nature's got a wicked sense of humor.

Way to hang in, Ghost.

Just remember where you heard this, so if we're both still hanging HERE (god forbid), you can tell me how right I was: 10 years from now you'll look back at 30 and think, damn, what a young fool was I. :)

Of course, in 10 years I'll be looking back at 46 and thinking, damn what a young fool was I.

Ol' Ma Nature's got a wicked sense of humor.

Whatever you say, Grandpa Simpson. ;)

Archived