Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's today, Sunday? Must be a Lavar Rumor to talk about. (Merged)

skinsrbeast

No, it was a joke, he isn't coming back.

Think about everything LaVar said about this organization and all of the bridges that he burned - he even threw some cheap shots at Joe Gibbs.

If everything he said about the organization is true, then why would he want to come back, anyway?

Arrington was the most overpaid and overhyped linebacker in recent NFL history.

Boy am I glad we don't have to suffer him here for 16 games in 2007.

Let him open a bar or make some more Eastern Motors commercials.

Plenty of things for a guy with all that off the field talent to do :laugh:

I can not see any reason why Arrington would be welcomed back, unless there are hundreds of thousands of #56 jerseys left over in Danny's basement which could turn a profit...

Nah, couldn't be. No chance, after some of the stuff he said and the manner in which he left the team.

Arrington was the most overpaid and overhyped linebacker in recent NFL history.

Boy am I glad we don't have to suffer him here for 16 games in 2007.

Let him open a bar or make some more Eastern Motors commercials.

Plenty of things for a guy with all that off the field talent to do :laugh:

That's way too far. He was a great linebacker. He just kind of faded away with injuries.

Please, no more Eastern Motors ads. His mug does not belong around here, yet they still show his ads. Time for EM to pony up for some local talent, key words being LOCAL and TALENT.

I was wondering why they made 2 new commercials with him since he left. Most people still remember his name, but considering he has been relatively non-existent since 2004, he's not as marketable anymore.

They do need to get more Local talent, they at least got Portis and Taylor.

Please, no more Eastern Motors ads. His mug does not belong around here, yet they still show his ads. Time for EM to pony up for some local talent, key words being LOCAL and TALENT.

Well actually, Lavar is Local. He lives near Annapolis. As far as the talent portion, he is talented, but injuries have sidelined him. Lavar made a business decision that he thought was best for he and his family. Would you not do the same thing if you thought that it would benefit you and yours?

At first I was thinking that maybe it would be nice to have a humbled LA back in the locker room, but then I remembered all of the **** he talked about GW, JG, and the entire Redskins organization. I'll sign him as a backup WB instead of LB (water boy).

I agree, Lavar is one of the saddest NFL stories he had the chance to be something great until he got injured and Dale Lindsey added insult to injury

We backed Lindsay in that situation then fired him a year later...Oh well, obviously Lavar's career is done anyway so i guess it wasn't that bad of a deal, we got rid of a broken player anyway. Although I think if he had never bashed the organization and been a dick, I'd still rather have him then Holdman, here's to not having him back next year.

If everything he said about the organization is true, then why would he want to come back, anyway?

:applause: Thank you if he was that unhappy then this is the last place you would want to come back to ~ I would think.I wish him well, just not playing for or against the Redskins.

I loved LaVar when we first drafted him and he was definately a force on the defense but after the injuries and the constant complaining, I wouldn't want to see him back. Obviously he isn't a high caliber player anymore especially after the Giants released him after 1 season. That was definately a bad experiment for them.

Archived