Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's today, Sunday? Must be a Lavar Rumor to talk about. (Merged)

skinsrbeast

wow whats wrong with u people? so he talked alittle ****.....so what? ALOT worse has happened in the NFL where teams and players with bad blood kiss and make up, he still has talent , and with his injury troubles he can come pretty cheap. Its whats good for team guys........ and i would rather have a healthy Lavar rather then Marshall or Rocky!

wow whats wrong with u people? so he talked alittle ****.....so what? ALOT worse has happened in the NFL where teams and players with bad blood kiss and make up, he still has talent , and with his injury troubles he can come pretty cheap. Its whats good for team guys........ and i would rather have a healthy Lavar rather then Marshall or Rocky![/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love the offseason......:logo:

wow whats wrong with u people? so he talked alittle ****.....so what? ALOT worse has happened in the NFL where teams and players with bad blood kiss and make up, he still has talent , and with his injury troubles he can come pretty cheap. Its whats good for team guys........ and i would rather have a healthy Lavar rather then Marshall or Rocky!

There is nothing wrong about taking offense to what Lavar did. To a lot of people he was the face of the franchise, and for him to pay to leave, badmouth the organization and sign with a team in the division was more then just talking a little ****. It was insulting to some people who love this team.

Personally? I don't wish Lavar any ill, but it was his decision to cut off his ties to this team and its fans. A healthy Lavar may be great, but Lavar hasn't been truly healthy (and in good shape) for a long time, so he has little to offer this team to make us overlook his behavior.

There is nothing wrong about taking offense to what Lavar did. To a lot of people he was the face of the franchise, and for him to pay to leave, badmouth the organization and sign with a team in the division was more then just talking a little ****. It was insulting to some people who love this team.

Personally? I don't wish Lavar any ill, but it was his decision to cut off his ties to this team and its fans. A healthy Lavar may be great, but Lavar hasn't been truly healthy (and in good shape) for a long time, so he has little to offer this team to make us overlook his behavior.

thats a good point..........very good point..... ok.....i just liked him alot when he was with us......i was willing to overlook, but ur right hes not good enough anymore to help us overlook what he did, great point.

Arrington was the most overpaid and overhyped linebacker in recent NFL history.

Boy am I glad we don't have to suffer him here for 16 games in 2007.

Let him open a bar or make some more Eastern Motors commercials.

Plenty of things for a guy with all that off the field talent to do :laugh:

Eastern Motors dadadada Eastern Motors dadadda thinks for having that in my head now hahahaha

I don't see the FO taking him back, BUT:

1) If he came to the coaches and appologized for what he said about them publically

2) If he was willing to sign for the min contract

3) If we thought he could see limited action at some point in 2007

Then I would be fine signing him and using him as a 3rd down pass rusher....

• 3 weeks later...

ok...we'll take your word for it! cuz your the resident expert.

The play at Penn State where he jumped over the line to make a tackle made Lavar more money than a single play made anyone in history. He was seen as this uber- talented freak of nature who would dominate the NFL and be the next LT. He never came close. He made pro bowls on name alone. He had one really good season IMO. He never understood the mental side of the game and what kind of work it took to be the best. He cruised through college on his talent as a freelancing LB making highlight reel plays. He never played well within a system and didn't put in the studying necessary to excel at this level. It's a shame his career turned out that way but there are a lot of talented players that don't make it in the NFL. It takes more than talent and Lavar is the poster boy for that.

Archived