Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Johnny Punani was RIGHT! The snow is here!

skinsfan07

It's snowing like a B**** right now in G-Town!

And it ain't letting up anytime soon.

I hope it hold out so that we don't have school on Tuesday. Man that would be sweet! It's only 23 degrees right now!

Oh S***! First snow of the season! Man this snow is great!

Hail Johnny! :notworthy

any one else experiencing this?

I hope it hold out so that we don't have school on Tuesday. Man that would be sweet! It's only 23 degrees right now!

:notworthy Johnny!

Went to weather.com, it says less than an inch of snow expected. Have fun at school Tuesday.

it's pretty awesome to see some sticking nonetheless. Is this the storm you talked about that was moving off to the ocean when, if it somehow stayed, it coulda dumped more?

Yeah, I thought the storm could be pulled up the coast a couple of days ago but it just didn't work out. I am watching another system for late this week but that looks like it will go too far off the coast for any snow. Still have several days though.

Hail Johnny! :notworthy

LOL. This isn't real snow. up to 1 inch. Real snow is 4+ inches.

I don't even have school tomorrow to begin with. LOL. Tomorrow is professional day where teachers get report card grades ready. :D

I have been off since Wednesday! We had exams last week and I only had 2. And they ended at like 9 AM so when I got home it would be like me just waking up anyway. So technically, I've had a whole week off! LOL! My friend only had 1 exam and has been off since last Friday! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So I really don't mind having to go to school Tuesday. I just like the snow and hope it pours on and we get alot more than just this! :notworthy

Archived