Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whos On The San Diego Bandwagon?

BraunMan

I'm aboard for this postseason. Marty has led and built a team the right way. I hope he gets his first ring this year, just wish it could have been with us.

Still think it was a crime he didn't get a second year after we rebounded with an 8-3 finish to the 2001 season which began with the ominous 0-5 start.

I want Danny Boy to watch Marty holding the Lombardi.

I think the chargers will choke and lose. I could care less. I want to see Cowboys go down and that's all I want for xmas.

Yep.

I see a Chargers/Bears superbowl.

Advantage? Bears. They may have lost today, but a brilliant defense always wins out.

If any of the AFC divisional winners win the Super Bowl, it would be a interesting storyline:

Patriots: would be 4th SB in 6 yrs......pretty impressive

Colts: Manning finally gets the ring

Chargers: Marty gets his ring.......maybe we can get Danny to present the Lombardi trophy to the coach he only gave a year to.....what a dope!

Ravens: team just up I-95 wins for the second time in Danny's tenure.....again, can we get Lil' Napoleon to present the trophy

I hope Marty does win the SuperBowl. I want Snyder to see it so bad.

Ravens are the last team I want to see win the SB. Im a teachers aid at school, and this kid is a die-hard Ravens fan, and brags to me about Campbell soup getting cold, 5 wins in week 15(I mention last season to him as well, but it doesnt matter) Sad Many Ravens fans were predicting SuperBowl this season once McNair arrive, and we just laugh at them.

I'm aboard for this postseason. Marty has led and built a team the right way. I hope he gets his first ring this year, just wish it could have been with us.

Still think it was a crime he didn't get a second year after we rebounded with an 8-3 finish to the 2001 season which began with the ominous 0-5 start.

I want Danny Boy to watch Marty holding the Lombardi.

Marty didnt build that team...GM AJ Smith built that team. He is the one that drafted the players we got thru the draft.

Marty is the one who decides who makes the team and who starts.

Marty wanted us to keep Drew Brees and it is AJ Smith who decided to go with Rivers. Not that i dont like Drew Brees...i do but Rivers imo is going to be much better and made the PB in his first year as a starter.

Just wanted to point that out. I hope Marty gets his first ring as well.

I love Marty. I'm really pulling for him to win the Superbowl...but unfortunately, with Rivers struggling as of late, I forsee another playoff loss.

Same with Dungy. I keep rooting for him to take his team to the next level, but they are just falling apart now. Another first-round playoff loss.

Still, even though both teams have dropped off a little, San Diego is still playing good enough to win. I'm definitely on their bandwagon. Go Charger guys!

The Chargers have been scraping by for the last few weeks. Sure, they're pulling out wins against inferior teams.... but I'm not liking the way they're doing it. Scratch that... any victory is a good victory but in the playoffs... against good teams every week... chances are you can't win 3 in a row like that.

Archived