Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your favorite Christmas special

WOW, Ted Turner is the Anti-christ!!!! Look at what he did, we no longer have It's a Wonderful Life playing 24-7 leading up until Christmas, and it isn't mentioned until the 26th post :doh:

The dumbing down of America. . .replacing the quintessential Christmas movie It's a Wonderful Life with Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story :doh:

The dumbing down of America. . .replacing the quintessential Christmas movie It's a Wonderful Life with Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story :doh:

I watched that once, and never will again. Both "A Christmas Story" and "Christmas Vacation" are much better.

"Shut up, Ralphie!"

Grinch with Boris Karloff is awesome. It was an awesome adult discovery that the Grinch was in truth Dracula.

Charlie Brown is second.

Christmas Carol is one I always like, though there have been some really bad versions.

I hate to be a stickler but that should be Frankenstein's Monster, not Dracula. Bela Lugosi was Dracula.

WOW, Ted Turner is the Anti-christ!!!! Look at what he did, we no longer have It's a Wonderful Life playing 24-7 leading up until Christmas, and it isn't mentioned until the 26th post :doh:

Did you seriously just post this? You pretty much just called anyone in this thread that enjoy those aforementioned movies "dumb". :doh:

Perhaps you should get your head out of your ass and come off your high horse and realize that some people are either not entertained by "It's a Wonderful Life" or perhaps just damn sick of it.

Thanks for playing.

Went to Wal Mart earlier this am to pick up a few things and went to get this DVD. They didn't have it. :mad: This is a must to have for the Holidays. :)

Rizzo is great in that movie.

edit: PCS check out amazon they have it for like 14 bucks, I'm sure with the expedited shipping it'd be more like 22.

‘The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus’

Immortals adopt a mortal baby, who later returns to Earth to make children happy.

Date: Sun., Dec. 24, 2006

Time: 3:00PM

Channel: ABC Family

if your curious to see it

edit: Just realized thats gonna start about the 4th quarter of the Skins vs rams game. So if your interested tivo it or something :D

I like Pete's list, including remembering the norelco. I'll add "The Bells Of St. Mary's", and two other faves, "Trading Places" and "Die Hard."

I was also proud, in later years, to be "there" when "Have Yourself a Kung-Fu Christmas" was a hit.

oops, forgot my #1---"The Ref." :)

Archived