Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Up !

Pete

There were a lot of doom and gloom folks in the game day thread when the pic was thrown, but as I said I don't expect most of them to show. We expect our players to be accountable. I think fans should be held to the same standard of accountability for their comments here.

Ya, I know, I expect a lot from Skins fans ;)

I think that is a grand idea. Of course, that may make some who like to change their position on things the minute a shift in wind occurs, look pretty stupid on this board. Some who preach a love for the Redskins, but seem more loyal to other things than the team, while bashing others and questioning their commitments as a fan.

There were a lot of doom and gloom folks in the game day thread when the pic was thrown, but as I said I don't expect most of them to show. We expect our players to be accountable. I think fans should be held to the same standard of accountability for their comments here.

so what? You said yourself that you are relaxed and happy right now. Isn't that all that matters?

Why would you feel the need to call people out? We won, and thats all that should matter right now.

:2cents:

I know you have been in those threads for some time now. You just never addressed this issue in such a public manner. Atleast to my knowledge. You were acting like this was something new.

Maybe, after all this time, I've grown tired of it :laugh:

so what? You said yourself that you are relaxed and happy right now. Isn't that all that matters?

Why would you feel the need to call people out? We won, and thats all that should matter right now.

:2cents:

Dear Overreactor,

You are known to jump the gun and 'giving up' on a game.

Sincerely,

Your favorite post-padder.

I'll admit it, I though that was going to be the ballgame. I didn't give up hope though and kept cheering for the team. I'm not sure if that makes me less of a fan in your eyes or not. Pete, I don't really see how you can blame anyone for thinking that the way this whole season has gone.

:laugh:

Check back through all of those gameday threads? Nope. But, thanks for the invite. Glad to know that you were thinking of me. :silly:

you see, then what you say means nothing. I could go out and make accusations that say that you are a rapist, and it would hold as much validity as your argument.

Like I said, either show some proof of this(because I honestly dont remember ever giving up on the team during a game) or don't pull wild accusations out of your arse.

I would like to see all the fans who insisted this game was over when Jason threw the pic with 7 + minutes left to man up and apologize to the people who kept the faith.

i kept the faith because it was JC as our QB. yeah if it was brunell, i wouldve given up. I just feel so comfortable watching JC in the pocket as oppose to Brunell. i mean just the presence alone in the pocket relaxes me when i see JC in there.

you see, then what you say means nothing. I could go out and make accusations that say that you are a rapist, and it would hold as much validity as your argument.

Like I said, either show some proof of this(because I honestly dont remember ever giving up on the team during a game) or don't pull wild accusations out of your arse.

I know you know what I am talking about. That is good enough for me. ;)

"Never give up, never surrender!"

now you know that is no longer the American way! Not with the Dems in control!

Still crying, huh?

Get over it. Bush ****** up YOUR whole party. Don't hate on the Dems. Hate on the guy that YOUR PARTY chose to head it. :rolleyes:

I'll admit it, I though that was going to be the ballgame. I didn't give up hope though and kept cheering for the team. I'm not sure if that makes me less of a fan in your eyes or not. Pete, I don't really see how you can blame anyone for thinking that the way this whole season has gone.

Even though you thought it was the ball game, you didn't post stuff like "Games over now, We're done," or stuff like that, you stayed behind the team. I know as well as anybody how crappy we have played this season, but things change. We dam near won last week, and did this week. The D was playing well all game, and they gave no reason to think we were out of the game with that much time left. People were posting stuff like, here comes an easy score for Carolina, or time for the same old D to show up now, giving no credit to a squad that had played at a high level the entire game.

That's why I feel this way, there's a time to call it, and when Jason threw the pic, it wasn't that time.

Usually the wise thing to do in judging someone's performance is to wait until the game is over and then speak your piece. One of the dumbest things i've seen on this thread is when people rip on a player, especially a QB, based on one play. I almost cut the computer off when he threw the pick, because there were so many so called "fans", ready to ask for his head. Thats just plain ignorance.

Even though you thought it was the ball game, you didn't post stuff like "Games over now, We're done," or stuff like that, you stayed behind the team.

I actually saw worse than that in the game day thread. I would understand if he threw 3 or 4 picks. But geez we were still down by three with mad time left in the game. At least give the cat time to redeem himself!

Why stop with the game thread? Can we get some light on all of those that made the "Carlos will get smoked by SS" threads all week? Those that were hoping our D would hold him to "only 200 yds"?

There are a lot of loudmouths posting here that ought to at least have the nads to be ashamed of themselves, it would be a start.

Why stop with the game thread?

I suggested a C-130H Spectre making random fly-overs spraying the site on full-tilt-boogie, after warning the friendlies to avoid the zone. But they shot my idea down. :(

Said it was "out-of-step" with the holiday season. :doh:

Archived