Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Up !

Pete

I would like to see all the fans who insisted this game was over when Jason threw the pic with 7 + minutes left to man up and apologize to the people who kept the faith.

I expect this thread to fall quickly being I doubt these same people have the balls to come forward now. I figure these same people are joining in the celebrating for the team they didn't support.

I would like to see all the fans who insisted this game was over when Jason threw the pic with 7 + minutes left to man up and apologize to the people who kept the faith.

I expect this thread to fall quickly being I doubt these same people have the balls to come forward now. I figure these same people are joining in the celebrating for the team they didn't support.

nah, they're the ones running around creating "i told you so" threads about JC. Some people can be so hypocritical.

We just won the game. Relax and enjoy it.

I'm quite relaxed, and lovin the victory. I'm also enjoying the fact that so called fans don't support the team even when we're playing well, and the look the fool today.

Why is this week any different?

First week in the Gameday thread?

This happens EVERY week!

They keep throwing crap against the wall and eventually it will stick. When it does, they will continue to beat the dead horse. When it doesn't, they cower and hide.

Nothing new here.

Dude, I've been in the weekly game day threads since the begining of the tradition. Before that it was live chat in Budah's chat room. Ya, it's nothing new, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy leting some fans know how big a loser they are for being nothing but down on the team even when things are going good.

Dude, I've been in the weekly game day threads since the begining of the tradition. Before that it was live chat in Budah's chat room. Ya, it's nothing new, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy leting some fans know how big a loser they are for being nothing but down even when things are going good.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

a little come-up-ance

stupid thread...waste of time unless you are trying to win the #1 Redskin fan award...goody for you

Stupid reply, waste of time unless your trying to win useless reply award for this thread.

Congrats, you take first place. Goody for you........... :nutkick:

Just by reading some of the posts so far, I've got a pretty good idea of the folks who were counting the 'Skins out after the pic. Whatcha think Pete?;)

There were a lot of doom and gloom folks in the game day thread when the pic was thrown, but as I said I don't expect most of them to show. We expect our players to be accountable. I think fans should be held to the same standard of accountability for their comments here.

Ya, I know, I expect a lot from Skins fans ;)

No offense, but who cares? It was a meaningless game.

The defense played much better today though, so if anybody needs to eat crow, it's the people who have been bashing Gregg Williams...

No game is meaningless when you have a young QB, and a team that has underacived all season.

I would have been in the Game Thread but I didn't get out of a meeting at church until sometime after 2pm, and from that point I just watched the ticker in the corner of the Saints game. After almost a year of being on this board I too have noticed that many on here are all "doom and gloom", maybe its a defense mechanism because they weren't hugged enough as children or something. Kinda like people who post that a thread is stupid, and yet have nothing substantive to say themselves. LOL

Dude, I've been in the weekly game day threads since the begining of the tradition. Before that it was live chat in Budah's chat room. Ya, it's nothing new, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy leting some fans know how big a loser they are for being nothing but down on the team even when things are going good.

I know you have been in those threads for some time now. You just never addressed this issue in such a public manner. Atleast to my knowledge. You were acting like this was something new.

Archived