Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Up !

Pete

I suggested a C-130H Spectre making random fly-overs spraying the site on full-tilt-boogie, after warning the friendlies to avoid the zone. But they shot my idea down. :(

Said it was "out-of-step" with the holiday season. :doh:

Guess it depends on which holiday season you refer to, Tet will be coming before too long

Let me know if you're going to take up a collection for ammo

"Still crying, huh?

Get over it. Bush ****** up YOUR whole party. Don't hate on the Dems. Hate on the guy that YOUR PARTY chose to head it."

Praise..you don't get it. It's not about Bush and his failings. A whole bunch of people are gonna die in the next 5-10 years. but you wouldn't know that cuz you aren't actually part of the process. were I you and lived in a major metropolitan area...I would think about moving sometime in the next few years.

I can understand your tolerance for grassroots corruption and incompetence - being from one of the most corrupt of all Dem strongholds - I just hope you're upwind when the cloud begins to move!

otherwise.........back to the sidelines where you have been all along!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hold the presses, we have a new winner for the most useless reply award for this thread.

Goody for you................... :nutkick:

Sorry, you had it for a while Hogisim, but in the end, Craig had even less to contribute.

Hold the presses, we have a new winner for the most useless reply award for this thread.

Goody for you................... :nutkick:

Sorry, you had it for a while Hogisim, but in the end, Craig had even less to contribute.

Sorry, Pete, I figured a useless thread deserved a useless response. :rolleyes:

My honest reaction was "no big deal"...it's just like a punt when you can throw it 50+ yards. My philosophy and I HOPE GIBBS READS THIS.....once per quarter take a shot deep. Whether you hit it or not, it opens up the underneath stuff and frees up running lanes. It keeps the defense honest...gotta plant the seed every now and then.

A young QB will make some mistakes....it's just good for us that he made it down the field.

Heck, we weren't supposed to win this game anyway...Lo and Behold though!!!!

Gooooooooooo 'Skins !!

Praise..you don't get it. It's not about Bush and his failings. A whole bunch of people are gonna die in the next 5-10 years. but you wouldn't know that cuz you aren't actually part of the process. were I you and lived in a major metropolitan area...I would think about moving sometime in the next few years.

I can understand your tolerance for grassroots corruption and incompetence - being from one of the most corrupt of all Dem strongholds - I just hope you're upwind when the cloud begins to move!

otherwise.........back to the sidelines where you have been all along!

'62- You're a long, long time member here. As a grizzled vet you know that there is a forum for these things here on ES. You also know that this isn't it.

I would like to see all the fans who insisted this game was over when Jason threw the pic with 7 + minutes left to man up and apologize to the people who kept the faith.

I expect this thread to fall quickly being I doubt these same people have the balls to come forward now. I figure these same people are joining in the celebrating for the team they didn't support.

nevermind.

:laugh: Same here. I just said to my friends "Oh well, same as a punt."

Same as a punt? It was the very first play after a 15 playing TD scoring drive by the Panthers. The Redskins defense of the last 7 or 8 games would have packed it in right there. I'm as glad as anybody that the team stepped up as a whole today, but I don't blame anybody for thinking we were in trouble after that pic. I know I thought we were.

Right Bubba.. :rolleyes:

How about you include the original poster who instigated it and not just myself.

I wasn't picking on you, so get the chip off your shoulder

that was for everyone, unfortunatey I just read your's first

it doesn't matter anyones political slant, that stuff belongs in tailgate, period

Same as a punt? It was the very first play after a 15 playing TD scoring drive by the Panthers. The Redskins defense of the last 7 or 8 games would have packed it in right there. I'm as glad as anybody that the team stepped up as a whole today, but I don't blame anybody for thinking we were in trouble after that pic. I know I thought we were.

Yeah, I know all that. I also said the same thing (ineedhelp said) to them about saving time if we went 3 and out anyways. Got to point out these things to keep up the positive vibes and not feel down about it. Especially with 7 minutes left and the way the D was playing, if anything, I believed Jason would get us down (with enough time left) to tie it up. Of course, it would be up to Novak at that point.

I would like to see all the fans who insisted this game was over when Jason threw the pic with 7 + minutes left to man up and apologize to the people who kept the faith.

I expect this thread to fall quickly being I doubt these same people have the balls to come forward now. I figure these same people are joining in the celebrating for the team they didn't support.

I don't really get the point of this thread. I think you just posted this for the sole purpose of trying to look like a "superior" fan. Did fans have any reason NOT to think it was over? At the time we were a 3-7 team. Most 3-7 teams to not pull out wins like we did today.

Do you think any titans fans beleived they still had a chance with 10 minutes remaining in the game?

Bad teams are not expected to win these kind of games. We don;t need ppl like you putting others down for thinking it was over. THis team is heading nowhere and I don;t blame anyone for thinking this game was over at any point in the game.

lame thread from a guy trying to feel important about guessing correctly the outcome of a close game.

I bet you assumed the Dallas game was over before Troy Vincent got his hand on the ball, didn't you?

Lame

Nah dude he knew we would win that game. He is a superfan who is better then all of us (also notice his avitar which proves how super he really is) I think i will fuel his ego by manning up to him and admitting I was wrong for not thinking a 3-7 team would pull out a close win against a playoff contender. :laugh: :doh:

Nah dude he knew we would win that game. He is a superfan who is better then all of us (also notice his avitar which proves how super he really is) I think i will fuel his ego by manning up to him and admitting I was wrong for not thinking a 3-7 team would pull out a close win against a playoff contender. :laugh: :doh:

Hmm, lets check you post history.. (just the first page or two)

Our defense sucks? Sucks is an understatement. I cant think of

a word right now negative enough to describe our defense.

For the Redskins, it was the worst display of football i've ever seen.

what I saw today was the Eagles, vs. a sorry excuse for a football team.

the packers are better then us. hahahah

The team embarrassed me, embarrassed all the other skins fans who came

to see the game

Stage walk offs, stop buying tickets and merchandise. It's not a bad idea.

I'll help you understand;

We have a qb who is old. We have an offense coordinator who calls bad

plays. We have a weak o line. Our coach does not dicipline the team.

All i can say is: I sure hope Campbell can throw a screen pass.

akorn22

------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean you just go on and on. Id rather read the thoughs of what you described as a "superfan" than yours.

Why do you even bother to post ?

If this team is so bad for you, why do you follow ? Is it because you need to down on someone or something to make your life better ?

Leave the man alone, he's a Skins fan. I dont know what you are.

Maybe this post of yours comes closer to the truth.

---------------------------------------------------

Yo would anyone be kind enough to make me a cool Dallas Mavericks sig

---------------------------------------------------

Are you sure you didnt mean dallas cowboys sig ?

I think you're a closet troll.

Stupid reply, waste of time unless your trying to win useless reply award for this thread.

Congrats, you take first place. Goody for you........... :nutkick:

Are you guys being serious? Youre acting like your 14 rather than 44. I got tagged with "No New Threads" for starting a thread entitled "Brunell farted", mocking the fans who blame everything on Brunell. Its not ok to do that, but the mods can run around here and say stuff like this??? and act like teenage girls??? Whats the difference? This thread has no point whatsoever. Why is this ok for mods and not the rest of us?

Practice what you preach, fellas!

Archived