Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign here if you don't care that we lost because JC played well

Avic

sure why not, I really could care less if we lose the remainder of our games, this season is in the tank anyways. Lets give as many young people as possible the chance to play, become more dominant next season (and I still have every right to believe next season will be better).

At first I was thinking that It didnt bother me we lost because JCam got in there and did some good things. But now that the L has sunk in it stings BIGTIME. Just because I want a WIN!!!! I mean we lost by 3 friggin points!!!!! The 3rd loss by a fg this season.

Any number of things had gone different and who knows..maybe Campbell gets his first W.

I dont know what is heavier...the encouraging performance of Campbell or the DIScouraging display of garbage by our Defense (which now is the norm).

I care that we lost but Campbell's play definitely softened the blow. I'm usually upset or depressed after a loss but Campbell's pocket awareness and poise suprised me. He looked like he has been a starter in the league for years yesterday. If Betts doesn't fumble the ball, we win that game.

"yea I dont think people are understanding the ramifications that we might have a franchise quarterback.

THAT NEVER HAPPENS. we will build around him and be a force."

bingo! get id of Vinny and all the other personnel clowns; get rid of some of the coaching overhead (satrt with egoman Lindsey); get rid of the folks who cannot tackle/block/cover...and rebuild through what little draft we have and FA. We are in a 3 year rebuild in case anyone missed that. let's do it right.....finally.

I just remember thinking "wow, somebody is actually stepping up and using the pocket"

Now I know what 31 other teams feel like on a weekly basis.

Thank you Jason. Now if you could just somehow dramatically improve your worthless Auburn team mate.

It's already been said many, many times in this thread, but I totally agree that this loss was much easier to take than most.

Once Portis got shut down for the season, I felt like we were just playing the season out as we tried to get a sense of what we had from new blood, so losing a game was just kind of expected.

But the kid showed great poise, confidence, and all the tools of a potentially great NFL QB.

I think our future at the QB spot is gonna be just fine.

Nice to finally have promise at the QB position, but that was a winnable game if not for our lousy Defense. Campbell has touch and has an arm. I don't remember having a young QB like that in my lifetime who has looked so poised on his first start.

The loss stings, though. Our Defense flat-out got beaten by a putrid Offense that had a field day against us.

Archived