Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign here if you don't care that we lost because JC played well

Avic

Jason looked really good, on the road, in a hostile stadium, against a traditionally good defense. His incompletions were all low, which you have to imagine was the directive he was given to lessen the possibility of picks. Broke tackles, made a few yards out of nothing with his mobility, and seemed to have the team's full (excited) attention in the huddle.

If that batted ball in the end zone doesnt fall right into another Buc receiver's hands, Skins are in line to win that game. Jason can get some seasoning this year and be ready to compete next fall. We all want wins, but #17's development is most important at this point. A win is just gravy right now. Keep it up, Mr Campbell.

If anyone is upset about a loss at this point in THIS season, they need to take their burgundy coloured glasses off so someone can smack some sense into their homer loving faces.

I think the homers where elevated to another level this year after the incredible run at the end of last season. A homer always thinks his team can go 16-0, but after last season, homers think their opinion has some merit becasue of a 5-0 run. If you dont beleive me, check out this board with people saying "we can still go 8-0 (d'oh only 3 pts vs Eagles!) I mean 7-0 (d'oh lsoe by 3 to TB) etc.

The rest of this season should be used to take a look at what we got, who are we going forward with and who is expendable. This team as it sits now is NOT going to a Superbowl, time to figure out which players might give us the best shot in the next 2-4 years.

Archived