Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign here if you don't care that we lost because JC played well

Avic

I care, but Jason softened the blow to a feather-pillow-type level.

Guys, we've waited for a franchise QB since Joey T. I'm fighting myself to keep from getting my expectations too high, but I think Campbell's the guy.

I just can't get over how calm, cool and CONFIDENT he looks. He looked like he'd been in the league for 10 years today. I just hope the line keeps doing a decent job of keeping him upright so he keeps that confidence.

Obviously Im a big Campbell fan, but you have to care about losing. It should never become acceptable.

Campbell played well and im optimistic, but remember its just one game. I wouldnt make any judgements until hes had a season as a starter in the NFL.

I dont know what to do about defense, but its past time to shake things up. We are at the point where it doesnt seem they could play worse so make some changes. Move people around, put in younger players...I dont know. For now we need to try and outscore the opposition which is hard to do if your offense cant get on the field.

Absolutely, count me in. I knew this season was done a while back and just want Jason to get as much experience as possible. He needs to take every single snap from here on out. Our future depends on his progress. Now if we can just fix our D and get a reliable, durable back.

Archived