Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign here if you don't care that we lost because JC played well

Avic

I'll sign on...sure will!...I do wish we would have won...would have been nice to get him a W on his first start...but he looked great....did everything (pretty much) right...I can't wait to see the rest of the season now...this guy will be the franchise!..I haven't felt this great in like forever!!

HTTR!! Thanks #17 for giving me back hope!!:notworthy

:cool: :cool:

Having been at the game and dealing with the tampa crowd (who for the most part were okay, I mean after all, they were 2-7) I wasn't thrilled by the loss, I felt we should have won the game... But seeing JC in his first game in person was awesome, and I've been saying for a long time that I'd rather lose with Campbell then with brunell, and today I got that, so as much as I still care if we win or lose... I'd still MUCH rather lose with Campbell, but, hey, I'd much rather WIN with Campbell, so I'll start focusing on that.

I will sign on this because I wasn't expecting to win and all my emotions and excitement were focused on JC and his performance which made me very happy and hopeful for turning it around next season.

I was extremely impressed with JC's composure during that 2 minute drill at the end of the game where he perfectly executed the hurry up offense down the field and then making that crazy off balance throw with enough arm strength to zoom it in there between two defenders for the last TD. :applause:

Here's to JC for his promising debut performance :cheers:

Edit: And yes, his performance solidified my decision to ask for a Jason Campbell jersey for X-mas! :D

Although losing makes me want to just puke....I was saying at the end of the game when we were down by 10, man just throw one more TD and I'll be happy! Thanks JC for granting my wish and making my week a little better. Way to go...keep up the great work!!!:point2sky

:helmet: :cheers: :helmet:

I've kept quiet for a long time on all of this, as arm-chair QB is always easy. BUT....the skins up to know are a relatively large and expensive bunch of superstars that seem to lack chemistry. Campbell WILL bring new life to this team, it might take 20 games to really start something but if we can restructure and fire a bunch of coaches, keep gibbs but get rid of all the fluff, to many chiefs on this one!!!!

Campbell looks and is solid, he is big, fairly quick and can throw with a man or two hanging on him, now we just need to offer him some pass protection, someone that mobile should not be sacked as often, not his fault though, o line sucks! No more excuses, strip this team down to the basics.

We have no defense anymore so I am very happy with Campbell and will support him all year and watch every game. Did anyone else want the game to keep going just to see him play, was anyone else pissed he didnt get the ball enough. I know we suck and I know our defense is terrible but this is one bright spot.

Signs. Keep it up Jason.

I do care that we lost, because we should have won that game in more ways than one.

Betts need to go to some of Tiki Barber classes on how to hold the damn ball!!

With that said;

JC played well and I was very impressed with his composure in the pocket.

I hope he keeps on improving and airing it out.

Archived