Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

It would be a shame if we only wore them once. Does anyone if the Redskins retro uniform is apart of Madden '08? I have yet to purchase the game let along play it.

PS2 has 'em, but they ****ed up. Since they're home uni's, you end up having both the Skins and your opponent in white jerseys. The only way I've been able to use them and still be able to play against a team with dark jerseys is when I played Philly and made them wear those awful yellow throwbacks of theirs.

I don't think 360 has them and I'm not sure about PS3.

It would be a shame if we only wore them once. Does anyone if the Redskins retro uniform is apart of Madden '08? I have yet to purchase the game let along play it.
I know that they are in the Xbox and not in 360. 360 has the 70th anniversary jerseys and some really old school jerseys. There are some differences, though. Since they're home, you both end up wearing white. There is no patch on the jersey, and the R on the helmet is only on one side, when it should be on both.

I'm surprised this hasn't been merged into the fashion police thread yet. :silly:

We can only pray that the Eagles will NOT be wearing their throwbacks again. Ever. :puke:

I hope the Eagles wear theirs Sunday so I can get a good laugh. Meantime, I wouldn't mind seeing us adopt the throwbacks permanently. I kinda like them!

Guest Spearfeather

The week of the Giants game there was a graphic on Redskins.com encouraging fans to wear their retro's as the players would be wearing them that Sunday. Haven't seen that this week, so.....