Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Is it safe to assume that we will be wearing the white jersey's at home as usual this season? I know we came out in burgandy at home 3 times last season which I found to be a little odd.

Zorn said last year that he wants to wear whites when its hot....and burg in the winter so we will more than likely see white in the beginning and burg later on like last year...

I had to quote this simply because I think it's the first post of yours where you're not taking a swipe at either Dan Or Vinny or both. :)

Give me time, I'm sure I'll think of something! ;)

Honestly, I DID like that Snyder brought back the throwbacks in 2002 and the Radio Shack helmet in 2007. Some teams ignore their heritage completely, and other teams toss aside good uniforms for trendy modern uniforms with stripes all over the place...a route Snyder could have taken but has wisely chosen not to.

Give me time, I'm sure I'll think of something! ;)

Honestly, I DID like that Snyder brought back the throwbacks in 2002 and the Radio Shack helmet in 2007. Some teams ignore their heritage completely, and other teams toss aside good uniforms for trendy modern uniforms with stripes all over the place...a route Snyder could have taken but has wisely chosen not to.

I've never heard it called that, makes sense, though. I hope to never see those again; UGLY. Cool for one game, though.

Zorn said last year that he wants to wear whites when its hot....and burg in the winter so we will more than likely see white in the beginning and burg later on like last year...

We won more games with home white than home burgundy last year ... would that give the team more incentive to wear white at home?

Presuming the home colors hold, we're looking at four with both:

20-Sep: Sun, 1300, Rams - WHITE

04-Oct: Sun, 1300, Bucs - WHITE

18-Oct: Sun, 1300, Chiefs - WHITE

26-Oct: Mon, 2040, Eagles - Dark (late October night game)

15-Nov: Sun, 1300, Broncos - Dark

06-Dec: Sun, 1300, Saints - Dark

21-Dec: Mon, 2040, Giants - Dark

27-Dec: Sun, 2025, Cowgirls - WHITE (make 'em wear blue)

my 0.02

• 4 weeks later...

I've been YouTubing all sorts of things, just ready to watch some Redskins football. In coming across the Steelers game last year, I realize that I'd really like to see the burgundy on burgundy uniforms again.

What do you think?

I've been YouTubing all sorts of things, just ready to watch some Redskins football. In coming across the Steelers game last year, I realize that I'd really like to see the burgundy on burgundy uniforms again.

What do you think?

Never again ... please.

Go back to the Gibbs-established tradition of white jerseys and burgundy pants all season.