Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Guest Knightwchmn

I'd really like to see the Burgundy jersey's change color to look closer to the 70th anniversary Jerseys. I have never been a fan of the current Burgundy color, but during the Anniversary, I really liked that color... and even the design with the spear on the shoulder... was sweet. But keep the current helmet.

Hmmm, could a gold alternate (3rd) jersey be much further behind, a la Cleveland's orange or Carolina's sky blue? Now there's an idea!! They could take the field for pre-game warm-ups in all-burgundy, then do a Notre Dame style jersey switch and change to gold jerseys just before introductions, then, hopefully, scorch the eyes of the opposing defense. Even the ever-conservative Vince Lombardi would have liked that outfit, for 1 or 2 games a year.

:cheers: :helmet:

Hmmm, could a gold alternate (3rd) jersey be much further behind, a la Cleveland's orange or Carolina's sky blue? Now there's an idea!! They could take the field for pre-game warm-ups in all-burgundy, then do a Notre Dame style jersey switch and change to gold jerseys just before introductions, then, hopefully, scorch the eyes of the opposing defense. Even the ever-conservative Vince Lombardi would have liked that outfit, for 1 or 2 games a year.

:cheers: :helmet:

No third Jerseys. Let's leave that to the NBA and NHL. Gold jerseys would make me want to :puke: