Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

26 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Love the White on Burgundy look, but uniforms mean nothing if we go 0-3. Come on you Skins let's get our season up and running. 

HTTR 

Well it can't hurt, I guess?  Better to try and change our luck than stand pat, even if it ends up being a hollow gesture...

48 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Love the White on Burgundy look, but uniforms mean nothing if we go 0-3. Come on you Skins let's get our season up and running. 

HTTR 

Lies. If we lose and fall to 0-3 at least we can look good while doing it 

26 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

So Allen finally cracked and let us wear burgundy pants?? That's cool, pleasant surprise 

He probably tied to a chair and left in a boiler room somewhere at Redskins park

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter_R said:

People seem to love the Packers' look for some reason.

we spent a decade in uniforms pretty much exactly like that and have a long history before that of colored pants

just re-read the post you were responding tool, people like red jersey, yellow pants.  I haven't seen many who like the white jersey with the yellow pants

1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

It was nice to see the actual uniform that represents winning for a change.

I hope this was an eye-opener for Allen and the pro-yell-o fans.

Now watch the 'you know what' Allen go back to the ugly crap next week.

those uniforms represent a Super Bowl and several division titles.  white on burgundy represent Gibbs 1 plus a couple of decent Pardee years, but they also represent Norv, and Marty and Spurrier and Gibbs2 and Zorn.  

I hope this set up lasts because it makes every game like a home game

Edited by carex

I've got an issue with the timing. If this week was urgent enough to shake things up with the White on Burg, then why the hell not for Dallas week?

It was always a great tradition to make Dallas wear blue, they always looked out of sorts. Instead, we allow Dallas to walk in wearing their home unis in our house.

I'm alright if for every other home game you want Burg on Yellow, but for Dallas at home, we wear White on Burg. Period. 

How hard is that?  

• Like 1

Problem from the jump was that they used the Gold pants that looked great with the 2007 throwbacks they wore vs NYG in Fedex but did not fit with the current Burgundy top.

Should have been using another shade closer to actual gold. Like the 70s retro they wore in the 2002 season. IMO the best Redskins uniform in team history.

greenx.jpg

I prefer what they wore today to be the Home jerseys though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

I've got an issue with the timing. If this week was urgent enough to shake things up with the White on Burg, then why the hell not for Dallas week?

It was always a great tradition to make Dallas wear blue, they always looked out of sorts. Instead, we allow Dallas to walk in wearing their home unis in our house.

I'm alright if for every other home game you want Burg on Yellow, but for Dallas at home, we wear White on Burg. Period. 

How hard is that?  

your goal should be to make yourself comfortable more than your opponents uncomfortable.  This is the away uniform now