Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

14354915_10154172943041263_3954118534340

Official Color Rush of 2016

https://www.facebook.com/NFL/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10154172942571263

Trash. Just like our performance last night. Bruce is responsible for this. Where the hell is he?smh:chair:

16 hours ago, autoidiodyssey said:

If we wear Gold on Gold this year I might poke my eyes out.

I'm so sorry.

Edited by Gizmo 3squire

Why are you guys so up in arms about the Color Rush uniforms?  Every Color Rush uniform has been ugly.  There hasn't been one that I've seen that I would let a dog wear.  These aren't created by the team, I think they are created by Nike.  Every team's Color Rush uniforms have been ugly.  I remember the Jets/Bills game last year look like Santa Claus threw up Christmas.  The Rams/Niners tried to blind us with the Red/Yellow abominations. They ALL suck.

I kind of saw it coming.  Well, at least they could wear the burgundy pants with the gold jerseys and give it a little more pizzazz. 

The second photo is what the Dolphins are going to be wearing September 29, versus the Bengals (according to a Facebook newsfeed that I got).

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by studzmckenzie
Additional info, that's all.

I wish sooooooo much that we could use our color rush uniform against the Steelers in their throwback. Ronald McDonald vs the Hamburglar would have been an awesome sight.

Edit: Meanwhile, the Cowboys get to look almost exactly the same as usual.

Edited by NickyJ

7 hours ago, MontanaSkins said:

It looks like I am going to be in the extreme minority, but on a one game a year basis I kinda like them. 

I agree.  Hell, I'd like to see a yellow jersey with burgundy pants

36 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Seriously, why doesn't Bruce Allen realize that the yellow pants are atrocious?  This isn't the 1970's anymore.  They look terrible.  The burgundy pants were a great look.  The Redskins glory years were in the burgundy pants.  Now we wear white jerseys with yellow pants?  What a joke.

do you go around telling every team in the league it's not the 70s? Several teams wear pants almost exactly like them and as nce as the burgundy pants are they aren't 14 to 15 games per year nice which is what they'd be worn if we went back to white jerseys at home.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, carex said:

do you go around telling every team in the league it's not the 70s? Several teams wear pants almost exactly like them and as nce as the burgundy pants are they aren't 14 to 15 games per year nice which is what they'd be worn if we went back to white jerseys at home.

29 minutes ago, carex said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

2016 Matchups with Jersey Colors confirmed by Opponent Sites.  This is assuming the Redskins don't wear gold jerseys as stated, and color on color isn't allowed per the NFL rules.

at Giants - Blue / Redskins White

Bengals - Black (London Away) / Redskins White

Panthers - White (MNF Fedex) / Redskins Burgundy

Giants - White / Redskins Burgundy