Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Guest Spearfeather
I think the team should change to the darks at home. To me, the "home whites" were a Joe Gibbs thing and they somewhat defined our golden age of success in the 1980s and early 1990s.

I think they should stay unique to him and we should sport the darks at home (maybe with gold pants??) like we did when Marty came in to coach.

Completely agree.

Coach Zorn was commenting on how his son was decked out in redskins gear and just absent mindedly stated out loud what colour his sons sweatshirt was. Thats why he said maroon, black and yellow.

This is not a consiracy to change anything, just a guy who said the wrong thing by accident. I am going on record as a Zorn supporter, so besides that fact that some folks wont even give him the slightest chance to succeed (Remember when he said "I have done nothing to earn your respect yet"?), a mistaken refence to colour does not make him an idiot.

Hid didnt know. I bet he does now. So sell your tickets and picket redskins park and call Coacj Zorn an idiot. I'd rather wish him good luck and continue being a skins fan and not a little hen.

Coach Zorn was commenting on how his son was decked out in redskins gear and just absent mindedly stated out loud what colour his sons sweatshirt was. Thats why he said maroon, black and yellow.

This is not a consiracy to change anything, just a guy who said the wrong thing by accident. I am going on record as a Zorn supporter, so besides that fact that some folks wont even give him the slightest chance to succeed (Remember when he said "I have done nothing to earn your respect yet"?), a mistaken refence to colour does not make him an idiot.

Hid didnt know. I bet he does now. So sell your tickets and picket redskins park and call Coacj Zorn an idiot. I'd rather wish him good luck and continue being a skins fan and not a little hen.

I say we hang'im!

Personally, I like the white jersey with burgundy pants at home. As we know, most NFL teams wear dark jerseys at home with light pants. We know that white at home was a "Gibbs thing".

Now that Zorn is our coach, do you think we will join the majority of the league and wear dark jerseys at home?

do you want us to join the rest of the league with this tradition?