Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Adam Archuleta Buy Out Clause...

UnKle RUku$

I can't get mad at him for the big contract because any of us would take the money..

BUT

He can AT LEAST make a play on sundays!! No Ints, no forced fumbles.. Hell, I havent seen him make a pass deflection yet.. He got burnt by a TE at the end of the game last week in man to man coverage!!!!!.. :doh:

If he makes one big play he will ressurect his season here in Washington, until then he and the scounting department deserves to be critisized.

If he were used correctly, as in we're not missing Prioleau who's supposed to be in for coverage packages, then I'm 90%+ sure that we'd be singing a different tune about him.

Come on , if you are trying to say he is a linebacker who should not be used as a safety, we should of got a linebacker. Both can not cover, one is bigger.

Ah, Jennifer Walcott...I love google...ps, I had been staring at pictures of her naked ass a long time before Arch started blowing coverage for us.

Haha, why are you bragging about that?

I'm still irate that we could have re-signed "core guy" and "True Redskin" Ryan Clark for a fraction of what we got this chump for.

And it's not like the book on Arch wasn't totally written when we got him. Everyone knew he sucked at pass coverage to begin with, yet we made him the HIGHEST PAID SAFETY IN THE LEAGUE.

Is he better than Sean Taylor? Ed Reed? Dawkins? Roy Williams? Okay, maybe Williams :dallasuck

I know there's a difference between SS and FS...but jeez...

Come on , if you are trying to say he is a linebacker who should not be used as a safety, we should of got a linebacker. Both can not cover, one is bigger.

He's not supposed to be used in a Cover 2, and he's not supposed to be man. He's an AMAZING blitzer. He's sort of like a linebacker who plays deep, I guess.

Archletta is one of the better defenders in the NFL.

Archuleta was never that good. All he ever did well was hit, but then again, most safies make good hits when they get the chance. He was nothing special on the rams and is nothing special here. Plus on the rams he had an offense to take pressure off his D.

You guys must be Archuleta Fan Club material...He gets burnt all the time, I was joking but you are making me angry a little...Truth be told, If the kick is not blocked and Vanderjagt makes that chipshot...Who is going to take the blame for the 20 yard pass...

Thats why Arch shoul dbe the game MVP if it wasnt for that 20 yrd pass the skins and boys most likley go into overtime. From there it was anybody's game:silly:

He's not supposed to be used in a Cover 2, and he's not supposed to be man. He's an AMAZING blitzer. He's sort of like a linebacker who plays deep, I guess.

And that's why the Skins gave him a record contract for a safety? Swell. They could of used some of that money on a LB like Bart Scott and re-signed Ryan Clark.

Archived