Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BASELESS RUMOR: Shockey to Oakland for Randy Moss

Khun Kao

There was talk of this on BigBlue. The Giants Forum but looked more like a "Should the Giants trade for Moss" thread.

Nothing credible.

I don't want that to happen. Moss is a wee bit more dangerous then Shockey, don't you think? And with Moss back on a semi talented team, that would be scarey.

Uh, I'd rather have Shockey on the Giants. He is suck. Moss, however, is one of the best in the league; given the right quarterback he could really be better than our Moss. Don't get me wrong, as I'd take Santana over any other receiver in the league, but Randy is far from bad.

And you is dumb.

LOL! And don't forget in other news, Clinton Portis is disgruntled with his role on the team.

I'm glad you got the joke, pal. All in good fun. :cheers:

BTW...

I hear that Snyder is trying to offer the Univ. of South Carolina enough money to break Spurrier's contract early. Apparently he thinks the Ol' Ball Coach II can out-do the Ancient Ball Coach II.

(That was so wrong, it wasn't even funny.) :doh:

I don't understand, change the thread title to say what? I already titled it as an unsubstantiated rumor.....

My take on your second post in this thread is that you had downgraded the trade rumor from "unsubstantiated" to "baseless"--and based on that downgrade, suggested you update the thread title accordingly. Perhaps I misread your post.

My take on your second post in this thread is that you had downgraded the trade rumor from "unsubstantiated" to "baseless"--and based on that downgrade, suggested you update the thread title accordingly. Perhaps I misread your post.

Ah, I follow you now. I didn't want to quite go there with that yet because I wasn't 100% confident in my Link-Fu abilities on the interweb to search for the rumors true source.

But perhaps you are right.....

And you is dumb.

:doh:

The "is suck" vernacular he used is tongue-in-cheek (just as verbing nouns is popular nowadays, nouning verbs happens from time to time). Luckily for you, you have me around to tip you to these things. ;)

Thanks man, I guess we can't all be "with it" all the time. I'll try to s-p-e-l-l things out for people next time. ;)

How funny would it be to see Shockey on such a horrible losing team. At least I won't have to see anymore of his stupid dancing on the sidelines because the Raiders don't win very often these days.

As for moss paired with Eli - that's a good move on the Giants part if it happens. You see how well Eli plays with Plexiglass. He just chucks the ball up there and Prays that plex catches it. Imagine that with moss? That's just scarey.

Too bad I don't believe it for a second.

Well I live in Sacramento, and listen to KHTK Sports 1140 on a daily basis. I only listened to about an hour of it this morning, and I didn't hear any such mention of this rumored trade. The guy in the afternoon, Grant Napear is a big NY Giants fan, so if there is anything too this, even if it is merely a rumor, then I am sure he will all over it, commenting on it......I will let you guys know if I hear anything else on it, but I am suprised at a Sacramento station knowing about this before an Oakland/Bay Area sports station.....

I am on a break right now at work, and will let you guys know if I hear anything else...

Archived