Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm BACK

Happyfoosball

It's that time of the year, first Giant/Redskins game. This one is being played in NY. Two weeks ago the Redskins went from being an awful team to a pretty good team. It happened suddenly. Next Sunday the same thing is going to happen to NY.

Giants 27 Redskins 14.

Great breakdown of the game. I love when trolls are so intuitive and insightful. Almost made me rethink my ways. Ah-well, lets see if you are back Sunday at say.......around 4ish.

With Shockey possibly out on offense and your best lb Emmons DEFINATELY OUT, It'll be a tough game or you guys even though it's at the Meadowlands. Also with the way our offense has been playing, and how bad your secondary and defense overall (27th in league)has been, it'll be hard.

Skins-30

Giants-17

It's that time of the year, first Giant/Redskins game. This one is being played in NY. Two weeks ago the Redskins went from being an awful team to a pretty good team. It happened suddenly. Next Sunday the same thing is going to happen to NY.

Giants 27 Redskins 14.

:yawnee:

What has happened to NY to say that? Have Strahan and Osi figured out how to rush the passer?

Have Madison, Webster and McWatters decided to stop getting burned?

Has Tiki started watching tapes from last year and realized that he's better than the #25 rated RB in the league?

Enjoy the fireworks this weekend

Redskins 36, Giants 20

Redskins 163 (Although the scoreboard will only be able to show 63.)

Giants 0

The full scoring breakdown follows:

Brunell: 15 TDs, 0 INTs

Portis: 7 TDs (6 rushing, 1 receiving.)

Moss: 6 TDs (5 receiving, 1 on a 78-yard reverse.)

Lloyd: 3 TDs (1 thrown by Randle El)

Randle El: 3 TDs (2 receiving, 1 passing)

Cooley: 2 TDs

Sellers: 1 TD, 1 FF - See below.

Betts: 1 TD

Cartwright: 1 TD (Not actually a kick return, Cartwright will scoop up a fumble on kick coverage and return it.)

1 Safety when Eli is drilled in the endzone by Marcus Washington.

If it doesn't play out this way on Sunday, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Also, keep in mind that it's still early in the week, and this may have to be revised later as I see how our players are progressing in practice leading up to the weekend.

Giants 27 Redskins 14.

Who are you again?

Dr. Zzzzzzz, Peter King, Lenny P. is that you ;)

Giants 0

Cartwright: 1 TD (Not actually a kick return, Cartwright will scoop up a fumble on kick coverage and return it.)

If it doesn't play out this way on Sunday, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Also, keep in mind that it's still early in the week, and this may have to be revised later as I see how our players are progressing in practice leading up to the weekend.

i think you may have something there!

Giants 0

Well, just hook me with the world series winner from that book you've got! Cause that sounds dead on to me!

Giants 0

Come now, don't be a homer. The Giants have a decent team and Eli is pretty good.

Redskins 163

Giants 3

:D

With Shockey possibly out on offense and your best lb Emmons DEFINATELY OUT, It'll be a tough game or you guys even though it's at the Meadowlands. Also with the way our offense has been playing, and how bad your secondary and defense overall (27th in league)has been, it'll be hard.[/Quote]

Emmons might not even be the best LB at his position on the team. Forget about best LB on the team. Have you heard of a guy named Pierce?

You say the Redskins drastically transformed into a great team. But we, unlike you, had a gimme game to instill our confidence. We beat the crap out of the Texans- do you deny that that had no effect in our game this past week? What the hell makes you think your Bi-Polar unUnited Squad will show up this Sunday with an even decent morale? This isn't college, where Great Players can make up for anything. You actually need intangibles on a team- Respect for the Coach, Team Chemistry, Similiar Mindsets. Your team detests Coughlin, and can't count on each other. And God knows what your players plan on accomplishing with that attitude.

Archived