Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC's Heroes

Walking Deadman

I just started watching Sunday night .. caught 2 shows then, and saw last nights... It's not overly great but it leads you on and you want to know what happens next.. have to keep watching.

Only thing is that there are so many people hat are separate now that an hour episode is split so much that it doesn't seem like much happens

Save the cheerleader

Save the World!

My question is, save her from what?

Isn't she indestructable?

Save her from Sylar, who seems to be able to take the power from the brains he eats or what ever he does with them.

I think HRG is actually a good guy and that will surface soon.

Nikki's husband was going through walls.

I think Nikki has superstrength and a split personality. I think that only when she's Ikkin does it come out but she'll eventually learn to use her strength as herself. I bet that she'll have an inner conflict with her other self and they'll need to keep her from being Ikkin, since Ikkin doesn't seem to be much of a hero.

I am starting to think HRG is not a purely evil character either. He certainly seems to be protective of Claire, and they did let the mind-reading cop go alive after their little "chat".

Sylar seems to be the focus of the deviltry right now, but I'm willing to bet there are other "heroes" in his service.

It didn't take long for this show to surpass LOST as my favorite on TV. It may not be better, but it's much more satisfying and enjoyable I find.

I'm loving this show more and more, each time I see it.

I thought this was the best episode yet. I'm not sure why Claire's Dad had the QB's memory erased. I'm thinking he might have some super powers that haven't developed yet. I would like for them to do more with Matt's powers than reading his wife's mind and diverting robberies. I wonder if Peter and Isaac are going to become a team.

I still love Lost, but this show is slowly gaining ground on it. It was #1 with the 18-49 demographics. It is starting to get a following. I can't wait until next weeks episode when D.L. makes an appearence.

I'm loving this show more and more, each time I see it.

I thought this was the best episode yet. I'm not sure why Claire's Dad had the QB's memory erased. I'm thinking he might have some super powers that haven't developed yet.

My understanding was that he was just erasing his memory because the guy knew that Claire tried to kill him.

Yeah, her alter ego is being written as "Jessica".

I thought DL could bend matter, would that give him the ability to open that locked door?

This ep is pretty slow, too much set up with DL but a little more into Nikki. Also, I knew Eden was working for HRG. For the record, I think HRG just works for the Government to figure out whats up with these mutants.

Yeah, her alter ego is being written as "Jessica".

I thought DL could bend matter, would that give him the ability to open that locked door?

This ep is pretty slow, too much set up with DL but a little more into Nikki. Also, I knew Eden was working for HRG. For the record, I think HRG just works for the Government to figure out whats up with these mutants.

i'm pretty sure DL can walk through walls. you don't see how he unlocks the door, but i suspect he reached through to the other side and unlocked it. it also fits with him saying that he just walked out of jail.

. Also, I knew Eden was working for HRG. For the record, I think HRG just works for the Government to figure out whats up with these mutants.
I think the girl who was the friend of the father that died (the cab driver) is a plant, it's just something weird about her...

Wow I'm good... I called that thing from the moment I saw her....

<<<<<< Is Awesome!

I knew that Eden wasn't just an acquaintance of Mohinder's Father. I think Claire is going to figure out that the couple that showed up at the house isn't really her bio-parents. Do you guys think Niki is dead? I'm thinking that DL just choked her out?

Next weeks episode looks good.

Did anyone else's Tivo cut out at the end? I saw the short hair girl show up at Isaac's door, then they cut back to Nikki laying on the floor when it cut out. Did I miss anything?

No, you didn't miss that much. She just told Isaac that she was an admirer of his work.

Ugh...this was my least favorite episode so far.

The coincedences are starting to seem contrived, the plot holes concerning Nikki's storyline are so glaring it's distracting, and it's getting tiresome watching the Heroes get jerked around every week by the Bad Guys. (This is a BIG problem with LOST, IMO)

Point1 : If you're a fugitive, and you're staying at your wife's crib with the cops RIGHT OUTSIDE, and she gets up in the middle of the night, and you notice it, and don't follow her or investigate? Right.

Point2 : Funny how those same cops RIGHT OUTSIDE the house failed to notice the tall blond chick firing up the candy apple red convertible and driving off in the middle of the night. Or returning later.

Point3 : Who the F was supposed to be watching Micah when they went to the money launderers? Did they just stick him in the glove compartment?

I love the psychic junkie/Hiro stuff, but it's like another writer is doing Nikki's storyline.

These people need to start kicking ARSE! Stop getting jerked around by HRG, cheeky shorthair girl, and silent black dude. Fight the power!

Archived