Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC's Heroes

Walking Deadman

• 8 months later...

Heroes to Return September 22

Source: ComingSoon.net

May 23, 2008

ComingSoon.net has posted NBC's fall series premiere dates, which of course includes "Heroes":

The eagerly anticipated return of "Heroes" launches with three hours in primetime on Monday, September 22 (8-9 p.m. ET) with an hour-long compilation show that will lead into a spectacular all new, two-hour premiere (9-11 p.m. ET).

You can view all the shows' dates here.

I still haven't watched the season 2 finale yet.

As good as season 1 was, season 2 was lousy.

Season 2 started off bad, and they admitted it. Too much love story bs. By the final few episodes it started getting good again, then the strike happened.

That show has a short lifespan....I'm thinking Shasta McNasty short. Now Caveman, that's a show with potential. :laugh:

Is it the 24th yet?

Funny that I typed that about Chuck. If it doesn't last long on the networks, it will more than likely get picked up by Sci Fi (or Imagination Channel). Good news to hear about Heroes, I'm hoping for a return much stronger than what we had for the strike shortened season.

Funny that I typed that about Chuck. If it doesn't last long on the networks, it will more than likely get picked up by Sci Fi (or Imagination Channel). Good news to hear about Heroes, I'm hoping for a return much stronger than what we had for the strike shortened season.

Chuck has been picked up by NBC and did reasonably well in the ratings.

Archived