Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC's Heroes

Walking Deadman

If future Hiro can control what time he can go back to, why didn't he kill Sylar when he was born? That's just an insane plot hole that they're gonna have to revisit at some point next season. Hell, there isn't even a point to having the show considering Hiro could eventually stop any attrocity before it happens. Then, there are other issues involving time travel that should be addressed. One was brought up in the movie "Prime":

If you keep changing the past (especially your own past), that means there will be different future versions of you. Then, because you have broken the linear path of time, the version of yourself that is in the past will return to a future where either another version of you is floating around in the past or present, or you will have never gone back in time, creating a paradox.

Then there is that whole minor changes in the past create big rifts in the future deal. With Hiro having gone back to Feudal Japan, I can only imagine the damage that could be done to the future.

If future Hiro can control what time he can go back to' date=' why didn't he kill Sylar when he was born? That's just an insane plot hole that they're gonna have to revisit at some point next season.[/quote']

because everything hiro's done has been about honor and adventure and being a hero. what kind of loser goes back in time to kill a baby?

then why were they after him?

there was a reason. id have to go back, cuz i cant remember right now.

If future Hiro can control what time he can go back to' date=' why didn't he kill Sylar when he was born? That's just an insane plot hole that they're gonna have to revisit at some point next season. Hell, there isn't even a point to having the show considering Hiro could eventually stop any attrocity before it happens. Then, there are other issues involving time travel that should be addressed. One was brought up in the movie "Prime":

If you keep changing the past (especially your own past), that means there will be different future versions of you. Then, because you have broken the linear path of time, the version of yourself that is in the past will return to a future where either another version of you is floating around in the past or present, or you will have never gone back in time, creating a paradox.

Then there is that whole minor changes in the past create big rifts in the future deal. With Hiro having gone back to Feudal Japan, I can only imagine the damage that could be done to the future.[/quote']

To kill Sylar at birth would be murder. It may not even do anything.

why couldn't peter just fly up himself? when he's going nuclear can he not use his other powers?

He can use multiple powers. However he can't yet control Ted's explosive power. Each time Ted's power came alive within Peter, he was struggling like hell to hold the blast in, and it got harder for him as the episode went on. He even fainted from the stress of holding the power in, earlier in the episode.

Therefore, I assume he was concentrating all his will on keeping the explosion within himself. Releasing his mind to use another power would be too much for the already overwhelmed Peter.

I hope they don't bring a monter looking creature to the series. It would totally ruin the series IMHO. The premise is ordinary people with extrodinary powers. Not some monster from planet Zulnar with superhuman abilities.

How about the dude in my sig?:D

and why can Sylar stop Parkman from shooting him but he cant stop blondie from hitting him with a parking meter pole?? This is just nuts!! I think the writers really botched the ending

Agree with this. He stops bullets, but paunchy Hiro can run from 10 feet away and stab him?

I wondered that as well and I think I have two possible explanations.

1) He may only be able to use 1 ability at a time. So, for example he couldn't be invisible and yet use Nikki's super strength at the same time. Thus, with him technically using Ted's power, he couldn't fly.

2) He was losing control of his abilities. Thus, if he was going to blow and couldn't stop it, he couldn't concentrate in order to fly away.

1. Wasn't he using Nikki's super strength when Ted's powers started flaring up?

2. This makes more sense.

Also, I saw an interview with the actor who played Sylar, and it seemed like he would be back next season. I think originally they were planning on an all-new cast with a completely stand-alone story for each season. But, because of the popularity of this season, they will be bringing most of them back.

I just downloaded and watched the entire season in about three days. Pretty nice, I like it a lot. I can't wait till Season 2, though hopefully it doesn't conflict with Prison Break.

I was hoping Sylar would be dead and a new villain would emerge...ah well.

I just downloaded and watched the entire season in about three days. Pretty nice, I like it a lot. I can't wait till Season 2, though hopefully it doesn't conflict with Prison Break.

I was hoping Sylar would be dead and a new villain would emerge...ah well.

I think the new villian saved Sylar and will team up with him next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another Classic Trek actor to join Hereos:

http://www.dwscifi.com/articles/show/802

>>>First Sylar's Spock, now Uhura's a Hero!

Nichelle Nichols, who played Lieutenant Uhura in the original run of Star Trek, will follow in the footsteps of her former co-star George Takei to appear in the new series of Heroes, according to the website Trek Movie Report.

The recurring role will see Nichols appear in five or six episodes, after show creator Tim Kring said he was looking for "another face that will have a very similar impact" to Takei (Sulu in the original Star Trek series), who plays Hiro's father, Kaito Nakamura in the show.

Star Trek: Enterprise actor Dominic Keating will also have a recurring role in the new season of Heroes, playing an Irish mobster.

The second season premieres on NBC in the US on 24 September. The BBC has already bought the rights to the new season in the UK, and is currently showing season one on BBC2.<<<

I was browsing thru Borders on Saturday and they had some 2008 calanders already out. I love the countdown to Bush's last day calander. They also had countdown to Hillary, Gulliani, Obama and Mccain's first day calanders.

The one the caught my eye and I bought; was the 2008 Hereos calander.

Ugh, she turned down LOST for Heroes? Couldn't she have picked a show I don't love?

"Veronica Mars" star Kristen Bell has landed a guest-starring role on NBC's "Heroes" for the coming season.

Bell will appear in several episodes of the hit series, playing a woman with shadowy ties to several characters. The actress has been fielding multiple TV offers since "Veronica" was cancelled at the end of last season; she reportedly turned down a role on ABC's "Lost" in recent days.

"This was not easy to pull off. But since we're an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in [bell's] schedule," "Heroes" creator Tim Kring tells Variety.

Per the trade paper, "Heroes" viewers will first meet Bell's character, Elle, as she commits a crime. The character also has links to the Peter's (Milo Ventimiglia) supposed death, HRG (Jack Coleman) and his daughter Claire (Hayden Panettiere).

Does anyone really think Peter died?

DVD comes out a week from tomorrow!

Archived